Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
features of python, Basic Computer Science
• Easy-to-learn: Python has comparatively few keywords, easy structure, and a clearly distinct syntax. This permits the student to pick up the language in a comparatively short period of time.
• Interactive Mode: hold for an interactive mode in which you can enter outcomes from a terminal right to the language, permitting interactive testing and debugging of snippets of code.
• Portable: Python can run on a broad variety of hardware platforms and has the similar interface on all platforms.
• Extendable: You can add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules allow programmers to add to or customize their tools to be well-organized.
• Easy-to-read: Python code is much more visibly defined and observable to the eyes.
• Easy-to-maintain: Python''s achievement is that its source code is quite easy-to-maintain.
• A broad standard library: One of Python''s maximum strengths is the bulk of the library is exceptionally portable and cross-platform compatible on Windows, UNIX and Macintosh.
• Databases: Python offers interfaces to all main commercial databases.
• GUI Programming: Python holds GUI applications that can be formed and ported to some system calls, libraries, and windows systems, for instance Windows MFC, Macintosh, and the X Window system of UNIX.
• Scalable: Python gives a better structure and maintenance for large programs than shell scripting.
Apart from the above mentioned features, Python has a big list of good features, few are listed below:
• Hold up for functional and structured programming techniques in addition to OOP.
• It can be utilized as a scripting language and can be compiled to byte-code for building large applications.
• Extremely high-level dynamic data types and maintains dynamic type checking.
• Holds automatic garbage collection.
• It can be with no trouble integrated with C, COM, C++, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
Posted Date: 5/4/2012 9:10:54 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
features of python, Assignment Help, Ask Question on features of python, Get Answer, Expert's Help, features of python Discussions
Write discussion on features of python
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Data communication & net centric computing, Suppose there are exactly five ...
Suppose there are exactly five packet switches (Figure 4) between a sending host and a receiving host connected by a virtual circuit line (shown as dotted line in figure 4). The tr
Describe the protocol used by the mmu, Question 1: a) A distinction is...
Question 1: a) A distinction is often made between computer architecture and computer organisation. Describe, using examples, the meaning of computer architecture. b) Name
Discuss on segmentation, Question 1 What is an operating system? Explain i...
Question 1 What is an operating system? Explain its functions Question 2 Discuss round-robin scheduling Question 3 Discuss on segmentation Question 4 What are the s
Explain popular way commonly used to evaluate interfaces, Question: Usi...
Question: Using a questionnaire is a popular way commonly used to evaluate interfaces. (a) Describe advantages of using questionnaires as a means to evaluate interfaces.
Flowchart, create a flowchart showing average score for the 3 quizzes assum...
create a flowchart showing average score for the 3 quizzes assume that there are 3 sections each having 5 students the only valid number to be entered is 1-100 for the quizzes shou
What is electrical energy, the chemical reactions in a battery produce ____...
the chemical reactions in a battery produce ____________, each of which carries energy.
Data structures hw help, Create an implementation of the Ordered Associativ...
Create an implementation of the Ordered Associative Array API using left-leaning red-black trees. Illustrate the use of the API by refactoring your WordBench as a client of Ordered
What are the uses of the internet, Question 1 What are many of the modern ...
Question 1 What are many of the modern browsers in use today? Describe all in detail Question 2 Write a long note on the uses of Domain Names Question 3 What are the use
Programming, create a simple Visual Basic project
create a simple Visual Basic project
Digital electronic, draw the logic diagram of 2*4 decoder in only NOR gate ...
draw the logic diagram of 2*4 decoder in only NOR gate .include enable inputs .
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.