Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Explain the waterfall model. Explain why it is more advantageous than adhoc methods.
Ans Waterfall Model:
1.The waterfall model is a chronological software development process in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of Initiation, Conception, analysis, design (validation) and testing Construction and maintenance.
2. The first official description of the waterfall model is given by Winston W. Royce in 1950 nevertheless popular in 1970 and further refined by Barry Boehm.
3. To follow the waterfall model one carries on from one phase to the next in a purely sequential manner. For instance one first completes requirements specifications which are set in stone. When the requirements are completely completed one proceeds to design.
4. Process structured as a tumble of phases where output of one is input of next.
5. Several variants of model depending on organization and specific project. However underlying phases are same for all.
Q. Software project planning necessitate what activities? What are the difficulties encountered in measuring the Software Costs? Ans. Software project planning necessitate th
What is Benchmark? Ans) A Benchmark is a standard to calculate against.
Define query language? A query is a statement requesting the retrieval of information. The portion of DML that includes information retrieval is known as a query language.
What are the tools are mainly used for information gathering 1. Record review: A review of recorded documents of organisation is performed.Manuals procedures, forms and book
1) The process of operating a system or component under particular conditions, observing or recording the results, and making an evaluation of some aspect of the system or componen
Q. Explain effort adjustment factor? All of the 15 attributes receives a rating on a six-point scale that ranges from very low to extra high (in importance or value). An endeav
how does software myth affects software process
iii. Layered software architectures can be used to reduce coupling between the functions of a system that are closer to the machine and those that are closer to user needs. Why is
how to make timeline chart for timetable generation system
system development life cycle security
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd