Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Explain the Bit-Level Encryption?
- Data is divided into blocks of bits then altered by encoding/decoding, permutation, substitution, exclusive OR, rotation, and so on
- Encoding/decoding - decoder changes an input of n bits into an output of 2n bits; encoder has 2n outputs and only n outputs
- Permutation - transposition at the bit level
- Straight permutation - number of bits in input and output are preserved
- Compressed permutation - number of bits is reduced
- Expanded permutation - number of bits is increased
- May be implemented in hardware circuitry to be performed very quickly (referred to as P-boxes)
DNS Tunneling – Domain Name Server "If, on one system, it is possible to transmit bits to another in any form, and in turn receive a reply as a result of that transmission, th
In a client's software , the structure of an Internet server's address keyed is as follows: Where: http refer for the communication protocol to be used www refer for th
1. Detail for each of the four following MIPS instructions, which actions are being taken at each of their five steps. Do not forget to mention how and during which steps each in
Issues with Bridges Connecting Different LANs - Frame format - differences in frame structure, fields used (example Ethernet to Token Ring) - Payload size - size of data en
State in brief about the Information Access Intranet This type of Intranet is the type commonly found on the World Wide Web. The static web page may include information on
Q. Explain the process of piggybacking? When a data frame arrives in its place of immediately sending a separate control frame and the receiver restrains itself and waits until
Authoritative DNS Servers Every organization with publicly accessible hosts ( such as web server and mail several on the internet must provide publicly accessible D
Brigdes Introduction - LAN may require to cover more distance than the media can handle effectively or - Number of stations may perhaps be too great for efficient frame d
Intrinsic Functions HPF introduces some new intrinsic functions in addition to those defined in F90. The two most regularly used in parallel programming are the system inquiry
What are the basic LAN topologies? The three simple LAN topologies that are combined to shape any practical topology are called as basic LAN topologies. They are, Bus Topology
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd