Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Explain the Bit-Level Encryption?
- Data is divided into blocks of bits then altered by encoding/decoding, permutation, substitution, exclusive OR, rotation, and so on
- Encoding/decoding - decoder changes an input of n bits into an output of 2n bits; encoder has 2n outputs and only n outputs
- Permutation - transposition at the bit level
- Straight permutation - number of bits in input and output are preserved
- Compressed permutation - number of bits is reduced
- Expanded permutation - number of bits is increased
- May be implemented in hardware circuitry to be performed very quickly (referred to as P-boxes)
Q. Network performance measured by delay and throughput ? delay versus load Delay is composed of? Throughput v/s network load
Question: (a) Explain the usage of the following parts of the IPv4 datagram format. i. VERS ii. HLEN iii. TOTAL LENGTH iv. SERVICE TYPE v. HEADER CHECKSUM (b) Na
what is inheritance in computer systems special permissions?
Sole Access Protocol The atomic operations, which have conflicts, are handled using sole access protocol. The process used for synchronization in this protocol is given below:
Question 3:4 By experimentation, work out the lowest SNR, under which 4 users can si- multaneously communicate, without error, via this system. For SNR, simply report the largest v
Time out Timers are used to protect against lost packet. Each packet must have its own logical timers since only a single packet will be retransmitted after timeou
Determine the rate of communication line The dog could carry 21 gigabytes or 168 gigabits. A speed of 18 km/hour that is equal to 0.005 km/sec. The time to travel the distance
What advantages does fiber optics have over other media? One main advantage of fiber optics is that is it less susceptible to electrical interference. It also supports higher ba
MOSPF MOSPF is multicast extension to OSPF. This protocol is extension of OSPF which is a unicast routing protocol which make MOSPF a combination of unicast and multicast prot
INTRODUCTION This part discusses the additional requirements at software levels and operating system which will create the parallel programs run on parallel hardware. Collecti
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd