Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Explain the Bit-Level Encryption?
- Data is divided into blocks of bits then altered by encoding/decoding, permutation, substitution, exclusive OR, rotation, and so on
- Encoding/decoding - decoder changes an input of n bits into an output of 2n bits; encoder has 2n outputs and only n outputs
- Permutation - transposition at the bit level
- Straight permutation - number of bits in input and output are preserved
- Compressed permutation - number of bits is reduced
- Expanded permutation - number of bits is increased
- May be implemented in hardware circuitry to be performed very quickly (referred to as P-boxes)
Network Protocols In computer networks communication occurs between the entities in different systems an entity is anything that is capable of sending or receiving
assignment is for incident response In this final week, you will provide a short procedures document (2–3 pages) concerning the steps by which to prepare for and execute expert te
Describe Circuit switching, Packet switching and Virtual Circuit Packet switching. Explain their suitability for different applications such as telephone and internet. Packet S
QUESTION a) Give a detailed explanation of the following: Some dynamics systems can be built as variations on the client server model. b) Give one main drawback of the "Thin
"SAP" is used by the Cisco IOS for which encapsulation types? Ans) Three types:- Ethernet_802.2 Token-Ring FDDI_802.2
Describe distance vector routing protocol?
DLCI- Data Link Connection Identifier. A frame-relay service provider usually assigns DLCI values that are used by frame-relay to distinguish among different virtual circuits on th
As• New Content (Week 5) o System Integration Implementation Plan ? Develop a detailed implementation plan that captures the following (address 4 of these): ? Testing activitie
Q. Explain the Communication Channel Threats? Secrecy Threat - Secrecy is the avoidance of unauthorized information disclosure - Privacy is the guard of individua
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd