Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Explain Full Duplex data transmission?
- Have two separate Communication channels as well as use each one for simplex Data traffic (in different directions).
- If this is through we have two separate physical circuits each with a "forward" channel (for data) and a "reverse" channel (for acknowledgements).
- In both cases the bandwidth of the reverse channel is approximately entirely wasted and in effect the user is paying for two circuits but using only the capacity of one.
- A better idea is to utilize the same circuit for data in both directions and in this model the data frames from A to B are intermixed with the Acknowledgement frames from A to B.
- By gazing at the kind field in the header of an incoming frame the receiver can tell whether the frame is data or acknowledgement.
i want an assignment with 2500 words on this topic with Harvard referencing on 22th of dec can i get it ?
State the Security concerns The history of security concerns is not new. They have been of great worry to man and for many centuries man has been endeavouring to devise new tec
As discussed in the earlier section each computer linked to the Internet has a unique address. Let's assume your IP address is 126.96.36.199 & you wish to send a message to the computer
Q. Show the Use of flow control? Flow control denotes to a set of procedures used to restrict the amount of data that the sender can send before waiting for Error Control
Now, let us suppose a famous sequence called as bitonic sequence and sort out the elements using a combinational circuit consisting of a set of comparators. The property of bitonic
What are the Unix-based firewalls The Unix-based firewalls are considered most secured as compared to the Windows NT based ones. The firewalls bind the holes of the operating
List the Advantages of microwaves. a. They need no right of way acquisition among towers. b. They can carry high quantities of information because of their high operating f
100Base-T4 Utilizing four pairs of category 3 (voice grade) UTP to transmit 100 Mbps Two pairs are bidirectional and other two are unidirectional 8B/6T (eight bin
What are IP addresses? IP address refers to the name of a computer on a network, like the Internet. An Identifier for a computer or device on a TCP/IP network, like the
DNS Working While discussing about the working of the DNS, there are many things which need to consider and play Avery significant role. This can the type of communication bet
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd