- Mr John welcomed the participants to the meeting
and thanked them for their presence. He also took note
of Ms Patricia absence as she was on medical leave for
(Confirmation of Minutes)
- The minutes of the previous meeting held on 28 January
2006 were confirmed. Mr Mathew (proposer); Ms Sherry
- Mr John asked for suggestions on ways to improve staff
relationships with one another.
Ms Rose suggested holding games every fortnight.
Ms Sherry suggested holding a camp every six months.
The cost of the camp would be minimal if it were to be
held somewhere within the state.
Mr Mathew suggested a newsletter to inform all the staff
members about developments in the company.
- The three suggestions will be proposed to all the staff, and
each member of the staff will vote to determine the best
suggestion. The suggestions will be posted on the notice
board and all staff members can mark their choice on the
reply sheet that will be posted together with the suggestions. Ms Rose
- Mr John reminded the staff to switch off all lights in the All HRD staff
office during lunch time.
The meeting adjourned at 4.05 p.m.
- Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on the last Friday in .........