ERRORS IN FERTILIZATION -
1. Polyspermy - When more than one sperms are fused in an ovum, this condition is called polyspermy.
2. Polygynae - During oogenesis after the meiosis polar body I and II are not seperate, in this condition one male pronuclei fused to two female pronuclei. This condition is called polygynae.
3. Polyandry - When two male pronuclei fused with the one female pronuclei is called as polyandry, in this condition embryo is dead.
4. Gynogenesis - When sperm contact to the ova than ova is activated but pronuclei of sperm not fused to female pronuclei.
5. Partial fertilization - In this type of fertilization pronuclei of sperm fertilized to a blastomere.
6. Androgenesis - During fertilization process, pronuclei of ova if inactivated, during development process pronuclei of sperm participate.