Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Determinants of Required Rate of Return
1.Risk free rate - This is the interest rate such would exist on default free securities like Treasury bills and bonds.
Risk free rate is made up of two components like:
Therefore risk free rate (RF) = Real rate of return + Inflation premium.
If risk premium is added to risk free rate, necessary rate of return is derived. Hence required rate of return = real rate + inflation + premium + risk premium = Risk free rate + Risk premium.
2. Inflation premium - Investors are compensated for reduction in purchasing power of money. From point (1) the higher such the inflation premium, the higher the market interest rate.
3. Default risk premium (DRP) - This is the rate further added to risk free rate for possibility of default in such payment of loans. Generally, it's added if two securities have equal marketability and maturity.
4. Liquidity premium - This is premium that is added to equilibrium interest rate on a security if such type of security cannot be transformed to cash on short notice and close to the original cost.
5. Maturity Risk Premium - a premium reflecting interest rate risk that is risk of capital losses that investors are exposed to due to hanging interest rate over time.
The Balance Sheet of Bharat Machinery Ltd., as on December 31, 2009 and 2010 are as follows: Items Dec. 31, 2009 Rs. Dec. 31, 2010 Rs.
The price of bread is $0.50 per pound, and the price of butter is $0.25 per ounce. Channing spends all of her income, buying 12 pounds of bread, 7 ounces of butter, and nothing els
Sam start business with his savings $20000, a gift from his parents $10000 and a personal loan from his friends of $5000. All money is deposited in a bank account.
Control of Pattern Formation Limbs such as all other organs have a pattern. What factor (or factors), environmental affects etc. are responsible for specific positioning of i
1. Each project has RM 10,000, and the cost of capital for each project is 12%. The projects' expected cash flows are as follows: Expected Net Cash Flows YEAR
how do i calculate the before tax irr
1-Suppose you deposit $ 5 000 in the bank. How much can you raise after 10 years when discount rate is 5% for the first four years and then rises to 7% annually? 2 -A used car co
Illustrate the Advantages of Underwriting Underwriting presumes great significance as it offers the below benefits to the issuing company: (i) Issuing company is relied f
management and directors
For the set of activities shown in the table below, draw the total expenses vs. time curve using the following data: The labor rates are as follows: Labor # 1 (L1) rate = 30
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd