Follow the instructions below for completing this project:
1. Creating the Database:
· Use the physical table descriptions given below to define and create each table in Access.
· Define relationships between related tables. Don't enforce integrity rules.
2. Creating Forms:
· For each table, create a form to manage its data (don't use sub-forms).
· Forms should present one record at a time.
3. Adding Sample Data:
· For each table, use the form to load (insert) a mimimum of 5 sample records (any
· Make sure to observe referential integrity rules (FKs must exist as PKs)
· Add more records, with variations, to test your queries.
4. Creating Queries:
· Create each of the following queries (query definitions):
A. List of reservations (all attributes) that have not been confirmed ( Unconfirmed ) .
Note: RStatus should include only two values-"Confirmed" or "Unconfirmed".
B. List of flights (all attributes) to Doha (Qatar) with DCode = "DOH"
C. List of flights and destinations (Flight: all attrbutes, Destination: DName & DCountry)
D. List of passengers, their reservations, flight and destination details.
Note: Include the following attributes (Passenger: PName), (Reservation: RNo, RStatus), (Flight:FNo, FDate, FTime), (Destination: DName, DCountry).
5. Creating Reports:
· Create a report for each query created in (4) above .
6. Create a menu-driven application to control access to, and manage, the database.
· Design your menu system using the switchboard manager.
· Create a Main Menu that includes the following submenu options: Forms Menu, Queries Menu,
Reports Menu, Exit.
· The Forms Menu should provide a selection option (menu item) for each form, in edit mode
· The Queries Menu should provide a selection option (menu item) for each query
· The Reports Menu should provide a selection option (menu item) for each report
· The Exit option should close the system
· Each of the submenus (Forms, Queries, & Reports) should have a "Return" option that takes youback to the Main Menu
· Set your application to run auomatically, hiding all database objects, dialogs, commands, andoptions from the user
· The menu system should have the following title: Flight Reservation Sysem
1. A complete and functional database application, submitted on a CD or flash memory. No project will be accepted through Email or Blackboard.
2. Presentation from all group members on the presentation day. Individuals and groups who don't participate in the presentation of their project will lose 15-20% of the project score.
3. Attendance is compulsory for all students, whether you are presenting or not, for ALL presentations. Unexecused absence will cost 5-10% off from the project score.