Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Cost of Holding Inventories?
The holding of inventories engages blocking of a firm's funds. The various risks as well as costs in holding inventories are as below:
(1) Capital Costs: - Maintaining of inventories consequence in blocking of the firm's financial resources. The firm has thus to arrange additional funds to meet the cost of inventories. The funds possibly arranged from own resources or from outsiders. However in both cases the firm acquires a cost. In the previous case there is an opportunity cost of investment while in the later case and the firm has to pay interest to outsiders.
(2) Storage and Handling Costs: - Holding of inventories as well involves costs on storage as well as handling of materials. The storage costs include:
(i) Rent of the Godown
(ii) Insurance charges and so on.
(3) Risk of Price Decline: - There is forever a risk of reduction in the prices of inventories by the suppliers on holding inventories. This may be because of increased market supplies and competition or general depression in the market.
(4) Risk of Obsolescence: - The inventories may become obsolete due to change in requirements, improved technology, change in customer's tastes etc.
(5) Risk Deterioration in Quality: - The quality of the materials may as well deteriorate while the inventories are kept in stores.
#how it works
What is Financial risk Financial risk is affected by mixture of long-term financing or capital structure, of firm. Firms with high levels of long-term debt in proportion to t
a) Ethics can be a rather prejudiced matter; whether it is ethical to market products directly at children depends on several factors: The age of the children being targeted
Ask question #Minimum 100 words acceptedaqs #
Third Inc. wishes to issue a perpetual callable bond. The current interest rate is 6%. Next year, there is a 30% chance that the interest rate will be 4.5% and a 70% chance that th
You are presented with the budgeted data shown below for the period November 20X1 to June 20X2 by your firm. It has been extracted from the other functional budgets that have been
Regional Banks Large banks like First Norwest, Chicago, Mellon and Crocker function regionally at the national level in a fashion same to money center banks. Regional banks ser
#questionoperating cycle in vegetable growing business in uganda..
Pros and Cons Simulation technique allows experimentation with a model of the real life system. Whenever experimenting with the system itself is risky and/or costly, simulation
Evaluate the importance of leverage in financial management of a small scale company
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd