Computers and Programming Concept
1. Classify computer systems according to capacity. How they are different from computers according to the classification of technology. Provide comparative study also.
2. Write the importance of operating system. Describe the working methodology of online and real-time operating system with the help of two examples of each.
3. Write a 'C' program to accept any 3 digit integer number from the keyboard and display the word equivalent representation of the given number.
4. Write a 'C' functions to arrange the elements of an integer array in such a way that all the negative elements are before the positive elements. The array is passed to it as an argument.
5. Write a 'C' function to generate the following figure for n = 7.
1 3 5
1 3 5 7
The value of n is passed to the function as an argument. Print the triangle only if n is odd otherwise print an error message.