Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Capital budgeting process, finance, Other Engineering
Capital budgeting process:
When investing in a long term assets, the project has been evaluated in term of its profitability and expected cash flow in the future. The capital budgeting process involves six steps as follows:
1. Calculate the cost of the project.
2. Estimation of the expected cash flows from the project in the future. Also calculate the residual value of the asset at the end of its life.
3. Calculate the probability distribution of the cash outflows.
4. Determine the present value of expected cash inflow
5. Determine the present value of cash inflow
6. Compare the present value of cash inflow with the cash outflow with the cash outflow. If the present value of cash inflow is higher than the outflow accept the project (Capital budgeting process, project analysis 2010).
Posted Date: 2/6/2012 10:31:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Capital budgeting process, finance, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Capital budgeting process, finance, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Capital budgeting process, finance Discussions
Write discussion on Capital budgeting process, finance
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Fire protection project, the requirements are 1- prescriptive analysis of o...
the requirements are 1- prescriptive analysis of occupancy through prescriptive code analysis with in- depth information related to the egress.2- fire scenario design realistic and
Problem Set, 1) An investment project requires a net investment of $100,000...
1) An investment project requires a net investment of $100,000. The project is expected to generate annual net cash flows of $28,000 for the next 5 years. The firm''''''''s cost of
4 bit comparator, process / description.. if I put A=1000 and B=0100 A>B ga...
process / description.. if I put A=1000 and B=0100 A>B gate will show output 1 and dose A
Microbiology, Explain the following observations: cells of Escherichia coli...
Explain the following observations: cells of Escherichia coli fermenting glucose grow faster when NO3 - is supplied to the culture and then grow even faster when the culture is hig
Propeller construction, PROPELLER CONSTRUCTION METAL PROPELLERS Mo...
PROPELLER CONSTRUCTION METAL PROPELLERS Most metal propellers have forged alloy blades protected from corrosion by anodising and often further protected by polyurethane en
Network assisted mobile computing with optimal upli, i want the uml and dfd...
i want the uml and dfd diagrams of the project
Friction welding techniques, Q. Explain briefly the Friction welding techni...
Q. Explain briefly the Friction welding techniques. OR Discuss any two solid state welding methods.
Important techniques for compacting of metal powders, Q.6 Define powder-met...
Q.6 Define powder-metallurgy. What are various important techniques for compacting of metal powders ? Ans. Powder metallurgy is a technique of producing metal powders and mak
Swell Factors, The effect of swell factors on volumes
The effect of swell factors on volumes
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.