Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Capital budgeting process, finance, Other Engineering
Capital budgeting process:
When investing in a long term assets, the project has been evaluated in term of its profitability and expected cash flow in the future. The capital budgeting process involves six steps as follows:
1. Calculate the cost of the project.
2. Estimation of the expected cash flows from the project in the future. Also calculate the residual value of the asset at the end of its life.
3. Calculate the probability distribution of the cash outflows.
4. Determine the present value of expected cash inflow
5. Determine the present value of cash inflow
6. Compare the present value of cash inflow with the cash outflow with the cash outflow. If the present value of cash inflow is higher than the outflow accept the project (Capital budgeting process, project analysis 2010).
Posted Date: 2/6/2012 10:31:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Capital budgeting process, finance, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Capital budgeting process, finance, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Capital budgeting process, finance Discussions
Write discussion on Capital budgeting process, finance
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Electro-mechanical fuel control, Electro-mechanical fuel control: The s...
Electro-mechanical fuel control: The start fuel valve and ignition are energised as soon as rotation (3%) is sensed by an Electronic Sequence Unit (ESU). At 14% and with risin
Electronic devices, give a criticalanalysis of a zener diodedata with suita...
give a criticalanalysis of a zener diodedata with suitable chracteristicsand applications
Water traetment, what are the different phosphates used in water treatment?...
what are the different phosphates used in water treatment?
Application of diodes, half wave rectifier
half wave rectifier
Thermo, what is the answer for 2+2=?
what is the answer for 2+2=?
Welding, what is causes of submage arc welding
what is causes of submage arc welding
Oscilloscope probes, Direct probe,isolation probe,high impedence probe,acti...
Direct probe,isolation probe,high impedence probe,active probe,current probe
Construct the element matrix numerically using the 2, 1. The cantilever bea...
1. The cantilever beam-like structure shown below is modeled using a 2 x 10 mesh of rectangular four-node plane stress elements of equal size. Geometric boundary conditions at x ?
Re-heat system in aircraft engine, RE-HEAT (AFTER BURNING) Re-heat is a...
RE-HEAT (AFTER BURNING) Re-heat is a system fitted to a gas turbine engine as a means of increasing the total thrust. As much as twice the thrust can be obtained using reheat.
Software design and architecture, transform flow and transaction flow
transform flow and transaction flow
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.