Write a program that will generate 25 DWORD values in the range from +/-50 representing a two dimensional array of size 5 x 5. It should then display the array as a table (5 x 5) by calling a procedure and then display the following menu:
1. Calculate the sum of the positive elements of each row.
2. Calculate the sum of the negative elements of a specified column.
3. Calculate the sum of all of the elements of the array.
4. Count the negative numbers in the array.
5. Calculate the sum of the diagonal elements of the array.
For each of these tasks:
i) Organize the tasks into procedures
ii) Pass parameters to the procedure(s) using the stack
iii) Do not use any global variables - create local variables in the stack if necessary
iv) Display the appropriate message and result after each procedure is complete
v) Call a procedure to display the array as a table and redisplay the menu after each task is completed and reported.
vi) Access the data as elements of a two dimensional array (5 x 5).