You are given data similar to the examples and sample problems in the statistics topic. Write MATLAB program to do the following:
1. Plot histogram, relative frequency histogram, cumulative frequency histogram, vertical or horizontal bar graph, pie chart of the data.
2. Calculate the mean, mode, and median. This includes grouped data and no built-in function (like mean) should be used.
3. Calculate sample standard deviation, average deviation, and population deviation. This includes grouped data and no built-in function should be used.
4. Calculate the percentile rank of a term in a distribution.
5. Calculate the z-scores of the data.
6. Plot the scatter diagram, calculate the coefficient of correlation, and verify the reliability of this coefficient. If it is reliable, then determine the equation for the estimated regression line based on the method of least squares.