Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
TIME SERIES ANALYSIS:
1) Discuss the various models of Time series.
2) What are the various methods of trend analysis? What are their implications in the business world?
3) Fit a straight line trend. Estimate the Sales value for 2006.
Sales (Rs. crore)
1) What do you mean by Index? What is the purpose of constructing Index number?
2) Discuss the various formulas to calculate index number?
3) Discuss and show that Fisher's Formula for Price Index number satisfies Time reversal test & Factor Reversal Test.
4) What do you understand by "cost of living index number"? Discuss the problems faced while constructing Index numbers.
5) From the following data calculate on index number using family budget method for the year 2005 with 2000 as the base year.
Commodity Quantity in 2000 (in units)
Price per unit (in Rs) 2000
Price per unit (in Rs) 2005
Acceptance Region A term related with the statistical signi?cance tests, which provides the set of values of a test statistic for which the null hypothesis cannot rejected. Supp
Classification feature of Accounting Transaction. Under the classification accountant posts the entries into their respective ledgers in the Accounts Books. Every Account entry
1. Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two applications of Statistics. 2. Distinguish between primary and secondary data. What are the methods of collecting prim
Atomistic fallacy The fallacy which arises because of the association amongst the two variables at the individual level might differ from the association between the similar two
The elevator in the Math and Computer Building can stop at one of six ?oors. Four riders get on the elevator at the ?rst ?oor and the elevator heads up. Each rider picks a ?oor at
. Good day, Using 4-inch pole caps and a Mettler M5 balance, I got all the values required in order to calculate the magnetic susceptibility of several inorganic compounds such as
Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in physics An audio amplifier setup will have a power amplifier and usually a preamplifier. The preamplifier takes the wea
Report on the residual plots – are the assumptions of the regression met
In reguards to the airlines indusry, provide a minimum of 300 words for each statement. plus atleast 3 academic resources. 1. hypothesis the basic short-run and long-run behavio
How many free premium channels should research director recommend
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd