Broker - Stock Market
1. A dealer on the market who that sells and buys securities on behalf of the public investors.
2. And he is an agent of investors
3. He is the just one authorized person to deal along with the quoted securities. And he is authorized through NSE and CMA.
4. He gets the appropriate deal for his clients or investors, offers financial advice and charges commission for his services or work.
5. He doesn't sell or buy shares in his own right thus he cannot be a market marker.
6. He must keep standards set through the stock exchange.