Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Benefits of E-Business
There are many benefits claimed for e-business, including:
1. Increased capacity 7 days, 24 hours
2. Reduced transaction costs/ cost of communication
3. Increased access to wider market
4. Low cost access to consumer
5. Increased flexibility at low cost
6. Decreases in processing; distributing; data handling and paper costs
7. Increased agility and speed to market
8. Faster transfer of data among information nodes
9. Richer communications with less ambiguity
10. Creation of forums for buyers and sellers
11. Ability/ speed to track orders and inventory.
What part of a packet does a switch read in order to find the MAC address?
Scrutinise the Process Sequences and Calculate Annual Cost A company produces a range of product, but the dominant demand is for three of them, A, B and C. The table shows the
Compare and contrast Utilitarianism with Situationism
1. What are the order winning criteria for this organisation? Where does the company sit in Schmenner's Service-Process matrix and can you detect the adoption of the principles und
six operators are to be assigned to five jobs with the cost of assignment in Rs. given in the matrix below. determine the optimal assignment. which operator will have no assignment
The Hickory Cabinet and Furniture Company has decided to concentrate on the production of chairs. The fixed cost per month of making chairs is $7,500, and the variable cost per cha
Analyse a given situation and select a capacity planning and control approach
Layout: Line balancing Kiko Teddy Bear is a manufacturer of stuffed teddy bears. Kiko would like to be able to produce 40 teddy bears per hour on its assembly line. The followin
Q1. Explain why managers should know about research. Q2. BrokenViolin956 Read the entrepreneur's dilemma and the questions that follow. Identify the legal issue(s) and apply
Explain why it is important to carry out a rough-cut capacity planning check on critical resources before proceeding with the development of the final master production schedule
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd