Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Assignment, statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 7:14:24 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Assignment, statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Assignment, statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Assignment, statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Assignment, statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Correlation analysis and coefficient, Individual Music scores Mathematics s...
Individual Music scores Mathematics scores Angela 2 8 Arthur 6 3 Peter 4 9 Mike 5 7 Barbara 7 2 Jane 7 3 Jean 2 9 Ruth 3 8 Alan 5 6 Theresa 4 7 Assess the data using a Correlation
Earliest due date, Q1.(i) A manufacturing firm has previously sequenced i...
Q1.(i) A manufacturing firm has previously sequenced its jobs using the "Shortest Operation Time" (SOT) rule. This has resulted in poor delivery performance with many jobs being
National demand, The national demand and price for a certain type of energy...
The national demand and price for a certain type of energy-efficient exhaust fan are related by p=441-3/7q, where p is the price and q the demand. The price and supply of the exhau
Average, example of data
example of data
What are saturn’s rings like, What are Saturn’s rings like? - Saturn’s ri...
What are Saturn’s rings like? - Saturn’s rings are made of tiny icy objects ranging from particles to boulders each orbiting Saturn independently like a tiny moon. They lie in S
Management accounting, Defination,Advantages and Limitation, Proper Managem...
Defination,Advantages and Limitation, Proper Management of company,
Angular histogram, Angular Histogram A method or technique for displayin...
Angular Histogram A method or technique for displaying the circular data, which involves the wrapping of the usual histogram around a circle. Each bar in the histogram is center
Accounting cycle, The Steven Wholesale Co. uses the periodic inventory syst...
The Steven Wholesale Co. uses the periodic inventory system. The following transactions occurred during the month of May, the last month of the fiscal year that runs from June 1 t
How to calculate Median?, Median The median describes the value of the ...
Median The median describes the value of the middle term in data. The data set must be ranked first in increasing order before the middle value is identified. The median separa
Define how to make a histogram and a frequency distribution, 1. Describe tw...
1. Describe two graphs/tables and how they are used to examine data. 2. Why are graphs and tables useful when examining data? 3. Describe how to make a histogram and a freque
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.