Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Assignment, statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 7:14:24 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Assignment, statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Assignment, statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Assignment, statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Assignment, statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
.index number, what are the types of index numbers?
what are the types of index numbers?
Financial accounting, During October, Alcorn Company had 81,250 of cash rec...
During October, Alcorn Company had 81,250 of cash receipts and 83,688.00 of cash disbursements. The October 31 cash balance was 14,060. Determine how much cash the company had at
Essentials of statistics for behavioral sciences, it seems that 14% of enga...
it seems that 14% of engaged women buy a wedding dress at least one size smaller than their current size
Graph, Difference between Historigrams and Histogram
Difference between Historigrams and Histogram
Descriptive analysis , All Excel output should be copied into a single Word...
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well
Variation Coefficient, Variation Coefficient The standard deviation discus...
Variation Coefficient The standard deviation discussed above is an absolute measure of dispersion. The corresponding relative measure is known as the coefficient of variation. Thi
Methods of members, the A- frame is supported by a hinge at A and A roller ...
the A- frame is supported by a hinge at A and A roller at e
What is inference, Q. What is Inference? Ans. Inference is the pro...
Q. What is Inference? Ans. Inference is the process of deriving conclusions based on facts or premises. We often make inferences based on the results of statistical studi
Isotopes, Isotopes Elements having same atomic number Z, but different A ...
Isotopes Elements having same atomic number Z, but different A mass number for example 126C, 146C and 11H 21H, 31H are isotopes of carbon and hydrogen.
Authorized travel period , Authorized travel period Then period when the ...
Authorized travel period Then period when the visitor is in authorized travel position away from the established stop and established property. Talk about OFFICIAL STATION, OFFIC
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.