Get quote & make Payment
Assignment, statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 7:14:24 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Assignment, statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Assignment, statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Assignment, statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Assignment, statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
What is Full form of FRS, AFRS - Talk about AGENCY FINANCIAL REPORTING SYST...
AFRS - Talk about AGENCY FINANCIAL REPORTING SYSTEM.
Measures of dispersion, what is dispersion
what is dispersion
Time series, discuss the nature and causes of the components of an economic...
discuss the nature and causes of the components of an economic time series?
Projectile, two object are on the same level we release the first one verti...
two object are on the same level we release the first one vertically and the other one with an initial velocity which object will land first?
Homework, 9. From 11 positive integer scores on a 10-point quiz, the mean i...
9. From 11 positive integer scores on a 10-point quiz, the mean is 8, the median is 8, and the mode is 7. Find the maximum number of perfect scores possible on this test.
Compute the maximum standard deviation, The specification for a plastic han...
The specification for a plastic handle calls for a length of 6.0 inches ± 0.5 inches (5.5 to 6.5 inches). The process is known to operate at a mean thickness of 6.1 inches. The mi
Momentum and energy, Momentum and Energy Statement 1: If there is a defin...
Momentum and Energy Statement 1: If there is a definite force there is a definite displacement, which means that work is done definitely by the force. And Statement 2: The wor
Application of statistics, Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Expla...
Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two applications of Statistics
Statistics, example of descriptive and inferential statistics?
example of descriptive and inferential statistics?
Compute the test statistic, Choose a variable and collect data consisting o...
Choose a variable and collect data consisting of at least 30 values. Before collecting the data, decide what a likely average might be, then complete the following: a. Write a b
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.