Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Assignment, statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 7:14:24 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Assignment, statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Assignment, statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Assignment, statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Assignment, statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Describe time cost of working alters of budget constraint, Suppose that an ...
Suppose that an individual has unearned income of $V and can choose how many hours she works per week at a wage of $w per hour. Assume that she has a total of 110 hours of time to
A congruential unit random number generator, Suppose the arrival times of p...
Suppose the arrival times of phone calls in a help centre follow a Poisson process with rate 20 per hour (so the inter-arrival times are independent exponential random variables).
Regression, Regression line drawn as Y =C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 23...
Regression line drawn as Y =C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 239. Given that y intercept was 11. Calculate the residual.
Explain the effects of the transactions, Explain the effects of the transac...
Explain the effects of the transactions on Accounting Equation under a Financial Accounting System. Ans. Under the Double Entry System each of the financial transaction bring the
Quartile deviation, find quartile deviation from the student test marks of ...
find quartile deviation from the student test marks of your own
Accounting rate of return, Ghosh Ltd is considering expanding its business ...
Ghosh Ltd is considering expanding its business and has to decide between taking on Project A or Project B. Both projects have a life of four years. Equipment is expected to have
Magnetic susceptibility experiment, . Good day, Using 4-inch pole caps and ...
. Good day, Using 4-inch pole caps and a Mettler M5 balance, I got all the values required in order to calculate the magnetic susceptibility of several inorganic compounds such as
What is AXlOM in accounting?, AXIOM, usually, it is a saying that is common...
AXIOM, usually, it is a saying that is commonly recognized on its own merits; in sense, it is an idea that is not vulnerable of confirmation or disproof; its reality is believed to
Show appropriate calculations and state the decision rule, Callaway's new d...
Callaway's new driver has been described as illegal because it promises driving distances that exceed USGA standards. Golf Digest conducted a test consisting of nine drives with
In-depth analysis of the effects of the salary, Background: There was no 2...
Background: There was no 2004-05 National Hockey Leagues (NHL) season because of a labour dispute between the players and the teams. One of the outcomes of the labour dispute was
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.