Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Assignment, statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 7:14:24 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Assignment, statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Assignment, statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Assignment, statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Assignment, statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
What is a Business-type activity, What is a Business-type activity Reporte...
What is a Business-type activity Reported in the government-wide financial statements. Financed in whole or in part by fees charged to external parties for goods or services that
Appropriate relationship of varibles, How to write it with business implica...
How to write it with business implication of the analysis?
Book-keeping financial, Expertsmind.com offering financial accounting help...
Expertsmind.com offering financial accounting help,The Financial Accounting vs. The Book-keeping issues itself with the producing (correctly and in a set of books) of those dealin
Perform nonlinear regression analysis of a set - polynomial, This assignmen...
This assignment is designed to compare performance between Matlab and Excel for performing nonlinear regression analysis of a set of data. There are two data sets in the accompanyi
Estimate the proportion of lake trout with lamprey scars, In a certain lake...
In a certain lake a limnologist wishes to estimate the proportion of lake trout with lamprey scars. (a) How large of a random sample should be taken if the limnologist has no pr
Statistics question, 1. A sample from 16 different farms across Quebec show...
1. A sample from 16 different farms across Quebec shows that the hay production in bales per acre is normally distributed N(100,50). a. (2p )What is the probability that a random
Determine the probability - probability example, 1. This question has multi...
1. This question has multiple parts. For a distribution of scores with = 82 and standard deviation = 2.5, find the following: (Don't forget to sketch the normal curve to help
Business tax accounting , #questLester rents his vacation home for 6 months...
#questLester rents his vacation home for 6 months and lives in the home during the other 6 months of 2010. The gross rental income from the home is $4,500. For the entire year, rea
Cumulative frequency, how would we find cumulative frequency for the median...
how would we find cumulative frequency for the median of discrete series
Depreciation application procedure, Depreciation Application procedure. ...
Depreciation Application procedure. Under this technique devaluation is incurred immediately to the Resources Consideration for example if 10% of devaluation is being incurred o
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.