Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Assignment, statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/26/2012 7:14:24 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Assignment, statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Assignment, statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Assignment, statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Assignment, statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Completely randomized design, Ask question #MinimumAgency revenues. An econ...
Ask question #MinimumAgency revenues. An economic consultant was retained by a large employment agency in a metropolitan area to develop a regression model for predicting monthly a
Managerial accounting homework, Your friend Jose is trying to decide whethe...
Your friend Jose is trying to decide whether to buy or lease his next vehicle. He has gathered information about each option but is not sure how to compare the alternatives. Purcha
Statistical quality control, If in a hall there are 18 persons then how man...
If in a hall there are 18 persons then how many handshakes are possible?
Var representation of sutse model, Dear expert, Assume that we have a multi...
Dear expert, Assume that we have a multivariate unobserved component model (or SUTSE, seemingly unrelated time series equation model) in STATE SPACE form, that is: Y(t) = H A(t) +
Characteristic, 1. Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any t...
1. Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two applications of Statistics.
Profit and supply functions, Derive the profit function P (p) and the suppl...
Derive the profit function P (p) and the supply function (or correspondence) y (p)for the following three Single-output technologies, whose production functions f (z) are:
Simulate a worm propagation considering no delay, You are required to simul...
You are required to simulate simple worm propagation in a medium-scale network by using discrete-time simulation technique. Assume that in an isolated network with IP address
Adaptive sampling design, Adaptive sampling design The sampling de...
Adaptive sampling design The sampling design in which the method for selecting the sampling Units on which to make observations might rely on the observed values of the v
How to solve accounting homework?, How to solve accounting homework?
How to solve accounting homework?
Give structural reasons for the binding dependence, Binding studies were ca...
Binding studies were carried out in which heparin was immobilized on the surface of cuvettes. The pH dependence of HPRG binding to heparin was investigated and the results are show
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.