Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
arrays and strings, Basic Computer Science
This is a C file.
1. The program starts by printing your name with an end sign ">". For example, "NAME >";
2. Then, you can type in a string. If the string is not "vi xxx", you print "I don''t know this command." You keep getting a string until you get a string starting with "vi". For example, "vi myp.c". You program will then open "myp.c" for reading. If the file does not exist, then there is nothing to read.
3. Read the file into a fixed array of "mytext[ 81]". Presumably, the "myp.c" text file is not too large with each line 80 characters or fewer. If there are more characters than 80 in a line, you can just ignore the characters beyond 80.
4. Close your file.
5. Change all your texts to upper case, and display the first 20 lines on your screen.
6. Then, your program will wait for a command from the keyboard.
7. If you type ":w", your program will open the same file for writing, and write your array of text into that file.
8. If you type ":q!", your program will quite.
9. If your type ":w myp1.c", your program will open "myp1.c" and write into that file. You should always close your file after finish. Remember to use function calls instead of a program of one function.
Each function should be shorter than two pages.
Posted Date: 2/25/2013 7:05:42 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
arrays and strings, Assignment Help, Ask Question on arrays and strings, Get Answer, Expert's Help, arrays and strings Discussions
Write discussion on arrays and strings
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
What is microcontroller?, Microcontroller: A highly integrated microprocess...
Microcontroller: A highly integrated microprocessor designed specifically for use in embedded systems. Microcontrollers typically includes an integrated CPU, memory (a small amount
How do you install a new printer, Question 1 Briefly explain the classific...
Question 1 Briefly explain the classification of the computers Question 2 What is arithmetic logic unit? How it is helpful in CPU? Question 3 How do you install a
Vector processing, what are the chrateristics of vector processing
what are the chrateristics of vector processing
The elif Statement, The elif statement permits you to check multiple expres...
The elif statement permits you to check multiple expressions for truth value and execute a block of code the moment one of the conditions estimates to true. similar to the else, th
Browser cookies, Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small message sent by ...
Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small message sent by the Web server to a your web client. This message is stored by the browser as a text file. The basic purpose of cookie is
Syntax of a Procedure in assembly language, There are two kinds of procedur...
There are two kinds of procedures, the intrasegments, which are found on the similar segment of instructions and the inter-segments which can be stored on dissimilar memory segment
Computer organization, what is cache? what are registers?
what is cache? what are registers?
Programming, create a simple Visual Basic project
create a simple Visual Basic project
Software Engineering, You are an engineer involved in the development of a ...
You are an engineer involved in the development of a financial system. During installation, you discover that this system will make a significant number of people redundant. The pe
Data communication , (iv) Suppose that the TCP entity receives a 1.5 megaby...
(iv) Suppose that the TCP entity receives a 1.5 megabyte file from the application layer and that the IP layer is willing to carry blocks of maximum size 1500 bytes. Calculate the
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.