Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
arrays and strings, Basic Computer Science
This is a C file.
1. The program starts by printing your name with an end sign ">". For example, "NAME >";
2. Then, you can type in a string. If the string is not "vi xxx", you print "I don''t know this command." You keep getting a string until you get a string starting with "vi". For example, "vi myp.c". You program will then open "myp.c" for reading. If the file does not exist, then there is nothing to read.
3. Read the file into a fixed array of "mytext[ 81]". Presumably, the "myp.c" text file is not too large with each line 80 characters or fewer. If there are more characters than 80 in a line, you can just ignore the characters beyond 80.
4. Close your file.
5. Change all your texts to upper case, and display the first 20 lines on your screen.
6. Then, your program will wait for a command from the keyboard.
7. If you type ":w", your program will open the same file for writing, and write your array of text into that file.
8. If you type ":q!", your program will quite.
9. If your type ":w myp1.c", your program will open "myp1.c" and write into that file. You should always close your file after finish. Remember to use function calls instead of a program of one function.
Each function should be shorter than two pages.
Posted Date: 2/25/2013 7:05:42 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
arrays and strings, Assignment Help, Ask Question on arrays and strings, Get Answer, Expert's Help, arrays and strings Discussions
Write discussion on arrays and strings
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Half wave rectification, what is half wave rectification
what is half wave rectification
Assignment 4: Cloud Computing to the Rescue, The cost of building and maint...
The cost of building and maintaining an organizational computing ecosystem has become a bigger part of most organizations’ budgets. Organizations have been looking for ways to redu
Project, how to set up the location (e.g. plaza, hall of fame, lecture thea...
how to set up the location (e.g. plaza, hall of fame, lecture theater or etc.) and services that will be used during the exhibition; devices needed; and finally produced a compreh
Optical mark recognition, Optical Mark Recognition (OMR): OMR is the s...
Optical Mark Recognition (OMR): OMR is the scanning of paper to detect the presence or absence of a mark in a predetermined position. Now days, it is used as an input device f
What is fragmentation?, Question 1 What is fragmentation? Question ...
Question 1 What is fragmentation? Question 2 Discuss the various service classes defined by integrated services Question 3 What are congestion? .Mention two algori
Education and society, mention the aims of education in present scenario
mention the aims of education in present scenario
Specify the steps to creating a powerpoint presentation, FUNDAMENTALS OF CO...
FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTERS 1. Describe the importance of video in multimedia. What are some of the tips to keep in mind while making video for the web? 2. Specify the steps t
Text, text graphics audio video
text graphics audio video
Project of interactive powerpoint in human computer , Hi There, can you h...
Hi There, can you help me with my small project please, i have sent it yesterday and you dont replay. can you please ethir lem me know you can do it or no Regrads Meshari
Computer education, what is cai explain its pitfalls
what is cai explain its pitfalls
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.