Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
arrays and strings, Basic Computer Science
This is a C file.
1. The program starts by printing your name with an end sign ">". For example, "NAME >";
2. Then, you can type in a string. If the string is not "vi xxx", you print "I don''t know this command." You keep getting a string until you get a string starting with "vi". For example, "vi myp.c". You program will then open "myp.c" for reading. If the file does not exist, then there is nothing to read.
3. Read the file into a fixed array of "mytext[ 81]". Presumably, the "myp.c" text file is not too large with each line 80 characters or fewer. If there are more characters than 80 in a line, you can just ignore the characters beyond 80.
4. Close your file.
5. Change all your texts to upper case, and display the first 20 lines on your screen.
6. Then, your program will wait for a command from the keyboard.
7. If you type ":w", your program will open the same file for writing, and write your array of text into that file.
8. If you type ":q!", your program will quite.
9. If your type ":w myp1.c", your program will open "myp1.c" and write into that file. You should always close your file after finish. Remember to use function calls instead of a program of one function.
Each function should be shorter than two pages.
Posted Date: 2/25/2013 7:05:42 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
arrays and strings, Assignment Help, Ask Question on arrays and strings, Get Answer, Expert's Help, arrays and strings Discussions
Write discussion on arrays and strings
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
#algorithm, #to determine whether given year is leap year or not
#to determine whether given year is leap year or not
Project help required!, im student of BSCS 1st semester and I have to make ...
im student of BSCS 1st semester and I have to make project for IT fair and I dont know computer that very much so please I required your help, help me if you can. thanks
REMOTE DESKTOP, I WANT TO CONNECT A PC WIYH MY PC THROUGH REMOTE DESKTOP. W...
I WANT TO CONNECT A PC WIYH MY PC THROUGH REMOTE DESKTOP. WHAT I DO TELL ME PLEASE
Need a help, i am currently studying my computer science engineering 2nd yr...
i am currently studying my computer science engineering 2nd yr. i am unable to select what specification should i take please help me
Functions, difference between recursion and iteration
difference between recursion and iteration
Software evolution, SOFTWARE EVOLUTION: As you know that in a compute...
SOFTWARE EVOLUTION: As you know that in a computer system both hardware and software complement each other - one is of hardly any use without the other. Hence, since the ve
Computer science, You recently returned some homework I completed but i lef...
You recently returned some homework I completed but i left of the final 10 questions. Should not take long just needs some commands interpreted. How much will it cost for me to get
Data output, DATA OUTPUT : Whatever, data or information that you feed int...
DATA OUTPUT : Whatever, data or information that you feed into a computer will be the data output from a computer system and will be a data file sent from the computer to a periph
Merchant problem, Pebble Merchant Problem Description There is a pebble mer...
Pebble Merchant Problem Description There is a pebble merchant. He sells the pebbles, that are used for shining the floor. His main duty is to take the length of the room’s sides.
Cisc, two characteristics og CISC architecture?
two characteristics og CISC architecture?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.