Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
arrays and strings, Basic Computer Science
This is a C file.
1. The program starts by printing your name with an end sign ">". For example, "NAME >";
2. Then, you can type in a string. If the string is not "vi xxx", you print "I don''t know this command." You keep getting a string until you get a string starting with "vi". For example, "vi myp.c". You program will then open "myp.c" for reading. If the file does not exist, then there is nothing to read.
3. Read the file into a fixed array of "mytext[ 81]". Presumably, the "myp.c" text file is not too large with each line 80 characters or fewer. If there are more characters than 80 in a line, you can just ignore the characters beyond 80.
4. Close your file.
5. Change all your texts to upper case, and display the first 20 lines on your screen.
6. Then, your program will wait for a command from the keyboard.
7. If you type ":w", your program will open the same file for writing, and write your array of text into that file.
8. If you type ":q!", your program will quite.
9. If your type ":w myp1.c", your program will open "myp1.c" and write into that file. You should always close your file after finish. Remember to use function calls instead of a program of one function.
Each function should be shorter than two pages.
Posted Date: 2/25/2013 7:05:42 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
arrays and strings, Assignment Help, Ask Question on arrays and strings, Get Answer, Expert's Help, arrays and strings Discussions
Write discussion on arrays and strings
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
In-door patient department, In-door Patient Department Ideally all ...
In-door Patient Department Ideally all features of OPD. Both OPD and IPD modules should be inter-linked. In addition all details pertaining to the patient's medica
Cpu, what is cpu
what is cpu
Types of chat room, Types of chat room: Java Chat rooms: The most comm...
Types of chat room: Java Chat rooms: The most common and popular chat scripts are based on java which is object oriented language. Java is freely available and comes with virt
Explain with diagram the internal components of alu, Problem 1. Explain...
Problem 1. Explain with diagram the internal components of ALU. Diagram Explaining Internal components 2. What is addressing mode? Explain any five addressing mo
File management, explain the objectives of file management?
explain the objectives of file management?
Stub cables, Stub cables: The stub cables are for bi-directional data m...
Stub cables: The stub cables are for bi-directional data movement between LRU and current mode coupler. The stub cables also supply power from the LRUs to the current couplers
Sequential writing in fcb files, Previous to we can perform writing to the...
Previous to we can perform writing to the disk it is essential to define the data transfer region using for this end the 1AH function of the 21H interruption. The 1AH function does
Research and development , Research and Development All intellectual ...
Research and Development All intellectual activities consciously pursued and systematically completed generate useful information. Research (also Research and Development) is
Poset , 1. (40 points) Add a course drop method to the system that you impl...
1. (40 points) Add a course drop method to the system that you implemented in Problem Set 1. Modularize your new implementation properly. For any new methods that you introduce: 1.
Anatomy of a digital computer, what is the major components?
what is the major components?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.