Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
arrays and strings, Basic Computer Science
This is a C file.
1. The program starts by printing your name with an end sign ">". For example, "NAME >";
2. Then, you can type in a string. If the string is not "vi xxx", you print "I don''t know this command." You keep getting a string until you get a string starting with "vi". For example, "vi myp.c". You program will then open "myp.c" for reading. If the file does not exist, then there is nothing to read.
3. Read the file into a fixed array of "mytext[ 81]". Presumably, the "myp.c" text file is not too large with each line 80 characters or fewer. If there are more characters than 80 in a line, you can just ignore the characters beyond 80.
4. Close your file.
5. Change all your texts to upper case, and display the first 20 lines on your screen.
6. Then, your program will wait for a command from the keyboard.
7. If you type ":w", your program will open the same file for writing, and write your array of text into that file.
8. If you type ":q!", your program will quite.
9. If your type ":w myp1.c", your program will open "myp1.c" and write into that file. You should always close your file after finish. Remember to use function calls instead of a program of one function.
Each function should be shorter than two pages.
Posted Date: 2/25/2013 7:05:42 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
arrays and strings, Assignment Help, Ask Question on arrays and strings, Get Answer, Expert's Help, arrays and strings Discussions
Write discussion on arrays and strings
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Assigment, how to measure marginal utility.?
how to measure marginal utility.?
How to avoid race conditions with critical section?, • The key to preventi...
• The key to preventing problem involving shared storage is get some way to prohibit more than one process from reading and writing the shared data concurrently. That part of the p
Need of operating system, Need of operating system: What kind of facil...
Need of operating system: What kind of facilities operating system provides to the users and programs: The operating system provides interfaces for the user (keyboard, m
Classification of computers, Classify computer systems according to capacit...
Classify computer systems according to capacity. How they are different from computers according to the classification of technology. Provide comparative
Completeness in search - artificial intelligence, Completeness in search - ...
Completeness in search - artificial intelligence: It's also importance trying to calculate the number of solutions to a problem, and the density of those solutions amongst the
Comments in Python, A hash sign (#) that is not within a string literal beg...
A hash sign (#) that is not within a string literal begins a comment. All characters later than the # and up to the physical line end are division of the comment, and the Python in
Negative Messages and Blog Related Assignment, Writing Assignment 1: You...
Writing Assignment 1: Your boss wants to know about the risks of corporate blogging and recommended policies to prevent companies from liability. Write a properly informal for
Synchronizing Threads in python, The threading module offered with Python i...
The threading module offered with Python includes a simple-to-implement locking mechanism that will permit you to synchronize threads. A new lock is formed by calling the Lock() me
Web browser, Web Browser: A Web browser is software application that ...
Web Browser: A Web browser is software application that enables you to find, retrieve, and display information available on the World Wide Web (WWW). Browser also allows you
Explain the characteristics of leasing, Question 1 Give the classification...
Question 1 Give the classification of Client/Server software architectures Question 2 Explain the characteristics of Leasing Question 3 Write a note on Activator interfa
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.