Advantages of Wrapping
The PL/SQL Wrapper convert the PL/SQL source code into a transitional form of the object code. By hiding the application internals, the Wrapper secures:
1) The misuse of your application by the other developers.
2) The exposure of your algorithms to the business competitors.
The Wrapped code is as portable as the source code. The PL/SQL compilers recognize and load the wrapped compilation units automatically. The Other benefits include:
1) Platform independence-you do not require to deliver multiple versions of similar compilation unit
2) Dynamic loading-the users do not require shut down and re-link to add a fresh feature
3) Dynamic binding-external references are solved at the load time.
4) Strict dependency checking-the invalidated program units are re-compiled automatically
5) Normal importing and exporting-the Import/Export usefulness accepts the wrapped files