Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Advantage and Disadvantages of Zero Based Budgeting
1. Resources allocation is more efficient.
2. Focus attention on values for money and makes clear relationship between output and input.
3. Develops a questioning altitude and makes it easier to identify obsolete as well as inefficient and less cost effective operations.
4. Leads to greater management and staff knowledge of operations.
1. Time consuming.
2. High skills essential.
3. May encourage wrong impression that every decisions must be made via budgets.
4. Short- term benefits may be emphasized to the detriment of long-term benefits.
Smart Ltd ha sa unit selling price of $500 variable costs per unit of $325 and fixed costs of $140 000. Calculate the break even point in units using (a) a mathematical equations a
What is bad debt expense, using the aging method (also called the "percentage of receivables" method), given the following set of facts? A firm has $80 of gross accounts recei
Place a prepared slide of Giardia first under tlie low power and then under the high power of the microscope and observe tlie followilig characters. i) Bilaterally symmetrical
COST CONCEPTS / CLASSIFICATION OF COSTS 1. According to functions Administration cost / office cost Selling cost Production cost / factory cost / manufacturing c
1. when using the internal rate of return method to evaluate capital spending on a new project, the project will be accepted if the internal rate of return is equal to or greater t
Given the below information, what are the values for COGS and ending inventory for each costing method below? Number of Units Price per Unit
advantages and disadvantages of uniform costing
A family in Cambridge received their Christmas presents from friends in Paris this week – 50 days after their parcel was posted. French posties sent it to Cambodia, and the near-20
what is the implication of applying accounting principle wrongly
Bakers Bagels LLC produces and sells 20 types of bagels by the dozen. Bagels are priced at $6.00 per dozen (or $0.50 each) and cost $.020 per unit to produce. The company is consid
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd