Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Advantage and Disadvantages of Zero Based Budgeting
1. Resources allocation is more efficient.
2. Focus attention on values for money and makes clear relationship between output and input.
3. Develops a questioning altitude and makes it easier to identify obsolete as well as inefficient and less cost effective operations.
4. Leads to greater management and staff knowledge of operations.
1. Time consuming.
2. High skills essential.
3. May encourage wrong impression that every decisions must be made via budgets.
4. Short- term benefits may be emphasized to the detriment of long-term benefits.
Year Ending April 2009, 2009 April 30, 2008 Net Sales $10,148,082 $10,070,778 Accs Receivable 1,171,797 1,161,481 Assume that the accounts receivable (in thousands) were $996,852 a
Group Bonus Plan There are specific operations or jobs that require to be done collectively via a group of workers, as an example of, continuous production work flows in asse
While we are looking for sources funds it is other than natural to start searching from home. What do we have? During examining the requirement for working capital we could also ma
What are types of relevant costs
visual fit cost estimation
Requirement for additional Funds A business would require additional capital for two purposes: 1. Financing additional fixed assets, and
Which method of measuring costs associated with production is more widely used in practice A. Normal Costing B. Actual Costing C. Both are used equally D. Neither one
prepare an overhead analysis sheet
Constant Gross Margin Rate This method assumes that every product contributes an equal percentage of gross profit for every shilling of sales. It works back from gross margin
Important Points Regarding to the Variance Analysis Variance reporting concentrates on both with favourable and unfavourable variances. Normally unfavourable variances are pun
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd