Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
accounting project, Accounting Basics
journal entries and how to calculate entries
1. Braves estimates bad debt expense at 2% of net sales
2. At 12/31/11, 6 months of rent remains on the storage facility Braves leased on 7/1/10 when it paid $36,000 for a two-year rental.
3. Depreciation on the equipment (excluding the new computers) is computed at 8% per year with a $15,000 salvage value.
4. Depreciation on the Building is computed at 3% per year with a $50,000 salvage value.
5. Depreciation on the new computers is computed straight-line using a 4-year life and no salvage value. Braves’ policy is to record a full month’s depreciation when the assets are purchased and no depreciation in the month of disposal.
6. The 9% Note Payable was issued by Braves Corp. on 7/1/11 and is due on 7/1/12.
7. Salaries earned by employees from 12/19 to 12/31 amount to $12,000.
8. The December utility bill amounts to $2,000.
9. At year-end $20,000 of office supplies are on hand.
10. On 7/1/11, Braves Corp. purchased a three-year fire insurance policy for $36,000 paying the full amount on that day.
11. Braves’ income tax rate is 19%.
Posted Date: 11/5/2012 2:07:12 PM | Location :
Ask an Expert
accounting project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on accounting project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, accounting project Discussions
Write discussion on accounting project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
What are service companies, Q. What are Service companies? Service comp...
Q. What are Service companies? Service companies carry out services for a fee. This group comprise law firms, accounting firms and dry cleaning establishments. The early sectio
Employ governmental accountants, Governmental agencies at the state, federa...
Governmental agencies at the state, federal, and local levels employ governmental accountants. Habitually the duties of these accountants relate to tax revenues and expenditures. F
Ratio analysis and its uses, Ratio Analysis : A 'Ratio' is clear as an ar...
Ratio Analysis : A 'Ratio' is clear as an arithmetical/quantitative/ numerical relationship between two numbers. Ratio analysis is a extremely significant and age old method of f
Calculate traditional manufacturing overhead allocation rate, The following...
The following was taken from the records of the Frederic Products Company for 200X: 5) y for 200X: Total estimated manufacturing overhead cost for the year is $288,750 Total
Explain about the recording purchases, Explain about the RECORDING PURCHASE...
Explain about the RECORDING PURCHASES Source document for recording a purchase of merchandise is purchase invoice. o An instance of a transaction of purchasing merchandise
What do you mean by liabilities, Q. What do you mean by Liabilities? Li...
Q. What do you mean by Liabilities? Liabilities are the debts outstanding by a business. Usually a business should pay its debts by certain dates. A business acquires many of i
#titleIntermediate accounting, Notes to financial statements
Notes to financial statements
Use the following information to answer questions, The Bayside Company uses...
The Bayside Company uses the LIFO cost flow method to value inventory. In the current year, profit at Bayside is running unusually high. The corporate tax rate is also high this ye
Case, contributed her $10000 in exchange for $1000 of the shares. this was ...
contributed her $10000 in exchange for $1000 of the shares. this was deposited into a new corporate bank account she set up with TD canada trust
What is dividend, Q. What is dividend? One idea of the statement of ret...
Q. What is dividend? One idea of the statement of retained earnings is to connect the income statement and the balance sheet. The statement of retained earnings describes the c
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.