Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
accounting project, Accounting Basics
journal entries and how to calculate entries
1. Braves estimates bad debt expense at 2% of net sales
2. At 12/31/11, 6 months of rent remains on the storage facility Braves leased on 7/1/10 when it paid $36,000 for a two-year rental.
3. Depreciation on the equipment (excluding the new computers) is computed at 8% per year with a $15,000 salvage value.
4. Depreciation on the Building is computed at 3% per year with a $50,000 salvage value.
5. Depreciation on the new computers is computed straight-line using a 4-year life and no salvage value. Braves’ policy is to record a full month’s depreciation when the assets are purchased and no depreciation in the month of disposal.
6. The 9% Note Payable was issued by Braves Corp. on 7/1/11 and is due on 7/1/12.
7. Salaries earned by employees from 12/19 to 12/31 amount to $12,000.
8. The December utility bill amounts to $2,000.
9. At year-end $20,000 of office supplies are on hand.
10. On 7/1/11, Braves Corp. purchased a three-year fire insurance policy for $36,000 paying the full amount on that day.
11. Braves’ income tax rate is 19%.
Posted Date: 11/5/2012 2:07:12 PM | Location :
Ask an Expert
accounting project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on accounting project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, accounting project Discussions
Write discussion on accounting project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Factors and primary objectives, a) Recoginize Trigon Corporation's critical...
a) Recoginize Trigon Corporation's critical success factors and primary objectives. b)What types of information may be helpful in evaluating these objectives?
Aasignment coverage, Define accounting.Briefly explain the accounting conce...
Define accounting.Briefly explain the accounting concepts which guide the accountants at recording stage
Ethics on reconstruction of accounts, If a customer payment data was lost a...
If a customer payment data was lost and needed to be reconstructed what are some of the ethical considerations the business owner would need to consider? This may include internal
Accounting process, What is accounting process?
What is accounting process?
Starting , Define Accounting. Briefly explain the accounting concept which...
Define Accounting. Briefly explain the accounting concept which guide the accounting at the recording stage?
Depreciation, Depreciation on an Motor Vehicle of 5,000,000
Depreciation on an Motor Vehicle of 5,000,000
Accounting Is A Language of business, Assignment On accounting is language ...
Assignment On accounting is language of business
Recording changes in revenues and expenses, Q. Recording changes in revenue...
Q. Recording changes in revenues and expenses? Examine that Notes Payable, liabilities and increase with an entry on the right (credit) side of the account. Recording changes i
Explain about sales discounts, Q. Explain about Sales discounts? Sales ...
Q. Explain about Sales discounts? Sales discounts when a company sell goods on account it clearly specifies terms of payment on the invoice. For instance the invoice in Exhibit
What is net realizable value, Q. What is Net realizable value? Companie...
Q. What is Net realizable value? Companies must not carry goods in inventory at more than their net realizable value. Net realizable value is the approximate selling price of a
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.