Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
accounting project, Accounting Basics
journal entries and how to calculate entries
1. Braves estimates bad debt expense at 2% of net sales
2. At 12/31/11, 6 months of rent remains on the storage facility Braves leased on 7/1/10 when it paid $36,000 for a two-year rental.
3. Depreciation on the equipment (excluding the new computers) is computed at 8% per year with a $15,000 salvage value.
4. Depreciation on the Building is computed at 3% per year with a $50,000 salvage value.
5. Depreciation on the new computers is computed straight-line using a 4-year life and no salvage value. Braves’ policy is to record a full month’s depreciation when the assets are purchased and no depreciation in the month of disposal.
6. The 9% Note Payable was issued by Braves Corp. on 7/1/11 and is due on 7/1/12.
7. Salaries earned by employees from 12/19 to 12/31 amount to $12,000.
8. The December utility bill amounts to $2,000.
9. At year-end $20,000 of office supplies are on hand.
10. On 7/1/11, Braves Corp. purchased a three-year fire insurance policy for $36,000 paying the full amount on that day.
11. Braves’ income tax rate is 19%.
Posted Date: 11/5/2012 2:07:12 PM | Location :
Ask an Expert
accounting project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on accounting project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, accounting project Discussions
Write discussion on accounting project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Materiality concept, Materiality Concept: There are several events in ...
Materiality Concept: There are several events in business that are trivial or insignificant in nature. The cost of reporting and recording such events will not be justified th
Steps to explain supplier, What are steps to explain supplier? Ans) Supp...
What are steps to explain supplier? Ans) Supplier should follow the check list. 1 He should make confidence in the client mind 2 Services to be completed (fulfilled in tim
Comprehensive problem in trial balance, Comprehensive Problem in Trial Bala...
Comprehensive Problem in Trial Balance Cash $ 26,470 A/R 14,222 Office Supplies 4,298 Prepaid Insurance 23,137 Equipment 131,495 A/D - Equipment $19,096 Accounts P
Difference between budget & budgeting, Write the difference between budget ...
Write the difference between budget & budgeting? Ans) An estimation of the revenue & expenses over a specified future period of time. A budget can be made for a person, family,
Liquidity ratios (short term solvency ratios), Liquidity Ratios (Short Term...
Liquidity Ratios (Short Term Solvency Ratios): These Ratios calculate the capability of the firm to meet its current obligations. They point out whether the firm has enough li
Adjusting entries. you have been retained to examine, Adjusting entries. Yo...
Adjusting entries. You have been retained to examine the records of Kathy's Day Care Center as of December 31, 20X3, the close of the current reporting period. In the course o
JOURNALS., CALCULATIONS VARIOUS QUESTIONS
CALCULATIONS VARIOUS QUESTIONS
What is asset cost and estimated residual value, Q. What is Asset cost and ...
Q. What is Asset cost and Estimated residual value? Asset cost: The asset cost is the sum that a company paid to purchase the depreciable asset. Estimated residual value:
What are the elements of accounting assests, What are the elements of accou...
What are the elements of accounting assets Assets are items with money value which are owned by a business. Some instance are: cash, accounts receivable (selling services or g
Determine the additional cash, Determine the additional cash a company coul...
Determine the additional cash a company could obtain from its working capital accounts if it can improve its average collection period by three days and inventory turnover by 0.5 t
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.