Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
accounting project, Accounting Basics
journal entries and how to calculate entries
1. Braves estimates bad debt expense at 2% of net sales
2. At 12/31/11, 6 months of rent remains on the storage facility Braves leased on 7/1/10 when it paid $36,000 for a two-year rental.
3. Depreciation on the equipment (excluding the new computers) is computed at 8% per year with a $15,000 salvage value.
4. Depreciation on the Building is computed at 3% per year with a $50,000 salvage value.
5. Depreciation on the new computers is computed straight-line using a 4-year life and no salvage value. Braves’ policy is to record a full month’s depreciation when the assets are purchased and no depreciation in the month of disposal.
6. The 9% Note Payable was issued by Braves Corp. on 7/1/11 and is due on 7/1/12.
7. Salaries earned by employees from 12/19 to 12/31 amount to $12,000.
8. The December utility bill amounts to $2,000.
9. At year-end $20,000 of office supplies are on hand.
10. On 7/1/11, Braves Corp. purchased a three-year fire insurance policy for $36,000 paying the full amount on that day.
11. Braves’ income tax rate is 19%.
Posted Date: 11/5/2012 2:07:12 PM | Location :
Ask an Expert
accounting project, Assignment Help, Ask Question on accounting project, Get Answer, Expert's Help, accounting project Discussions
Write discussion on accounting project
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Calculate price earnings ratio and payout ratio, Discuss and give reasons w...
Discuss and give reasons why a business would act in a socially responsible manner. Part A: 'Two of the key accounting reports available to users of accounting informati
Ethics on corporate governance, Critique the Ethics of those involved in th...
Critique the Ethics of those involved in the News of the World phone hacking scandal. Demonstrate in your critical analysis how the use of Ethics by the parties involved could have
Introduction to inventories, Q. Introduction to inventories? Subsequent...
Q. Introduction to inventories? Subsequent to studying this chapter you should be able to - Record the journal entries for sales transactions involving merchandise. - Exp
Calculate time value of money, Mr. Horace, aged 25, has $25,000 cash to inv...
Mr. Horace, aged 25, has $25,000 cash to invest for his retirement. In addition, he plans to save and invest $8,000 per year (at the end of every year) for the next 40 years, at wh
Business entity, how to do
how to do
Balance Sheet, can you show me a sample balance sheet with retained earning...
can you show me a sample balance sheet with retained earnings included?
State the steps of merchandise inventory, State the steps of Merchandise in...
State the steps of Merchandise inventory 1) TRANSFER THE BEGINNING INVENTORY FIGURE Debit INCOME SUMMARY for beginning inventory amount. Credit MERCHANDISE INVENTORY fo
Revenues and expenses, Amounts paid on June 30 for a 1-year insurance polic...
Amounts paid on June 30 for a 1-year insurance policy. Is this a pre¬paid expense, (2) unearned revenue, (3) accrued expense, (4) accrued revenue, or (5) none of the foregoing.
Principles of consolidation, Q. Principles of consolidation? The consol...
Q. Principles of consolidation? The consolidated financial statements of the Company comprise the accounts of The Walt Disney Company and its subsidiaries after elimination of
Macrs, define Macrs in detail
define Macrs in detail
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.