Reference no: EM131062393
System Development Life Cycle Quiz
1. During analysis, which system requirement includes features that will satisfy end user needs?
2. During analysis, which system requirement prevents unauthorized users from accessing data?
3. During analysis, which system requirement ensures that the system is accessible to all users?
4. During implementation, how is alpha testing different from beta testing?
Alpha testing uses actual data
Beta testing is assisted by system developers
Alpha testing uses simulated data
Beta testing uses simulated data
5. During implementation, which testing method is performed by the end user (in a limited fashion) using actual data in the real working environment?
6. During implementation, which testing assesses whether the system functions and is useful?
7. When does system conversion (direct, parallel, pilot, or phased) occur?
8. Which term involves replacing the old system with a new system?
9. When integrating a new system within an organization, what will it interact with?
No other systems in the organization
Existing systems in the organization