Reference no: EM131418440
Instructions: Watch the film Me, My Sex and I
Then answer the following questions:
1. According to the film, what does intersex mean?
2. What are DSDs? How many types of DSDs are there according to the film?
3. How many people in NYC would have a DSD according to the statistics presented in the film?
4. Imagine you had a child who was intersexed. How do you think you would feel or respond?
5. Would you surgically choose their gender for them (i.e., have doctors sew the vaginal tissue closed or remove the penile tissue to make them closer to male or female)? Explain why or why not.
6. What is your opinion on public toilets that are non-gender specific (unisex toilets)?