>> Business Law and Ethics
Case Study- A man and his wife were on vacation in Paris. On the way back to the hotel, they were approached by two men with weapons who demanded their jewelry. A physical interaction occurred in which the robbers violently wrestled the man to the groun
- Address the following in 4-5 pages :
- What exactly is DNA profiling? Explain in detail.
- How it is used to solve crimes? Explain in detail.
- Regarding your selected case study:
- What physical evidence would be retrieved from the crime scene?
- Identify each item of physical evidence, and fully justify your decision to collect it as evidence.
- What type(s) of DNA tests are required to investigate the crime you have chosen? Explain in detail, and fully support your argument.
- What is the testing process for the technique(s) used to test each piece of evidence? Be specific, and explain in detail.
- After analyzing the evidence, explain how the evidence exonerated or convicted the suspects.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.