Reference no: EM131224326
Intro MBA Course Assignment (time monitoring worksheet)
Please just make up the facts for this assignment. (Make it realistic and the dates to reflect this past weekend.
This assignment will help you develop an important skill for college and everyday life - time management. For this assignment, you will keep an informal time log in which you note all your activities for 3 days, from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Then, you will review your activities to identify times when you were not productive. You should use this information for planning ways to make better use your time.
Part 1: Monitor Your Time in Hourly Increments
1. Use "Time Monitoring Worksheet" to write down what you did each hour of the day, starting at 5 a.m. and ending at 10 p.m. Even if you do not get up until 10 a.m., you still need to record 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. as "sleep."
2. Do not overdo the recording; record the primary activity for the hour. At most, record two activities per hour.
Part 2: Reflection
On day four, review your completed "Time Monitoring Worksheet" in order to take a serious look at how you use your time each day.
Write a reflection (250-500 words) on how you manage your time. Include the following in your reflection:
1. What are some things you can do more efficiently?
2. What are the main items/tasks that take up most of your time?
3. Do you see areas in your daily routine where you can make adjustments to become more productive?
4. Do you have any "black holes" that unnecessarily suck up a lot of your time?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.