>> Operation Management
Organizations with clear techniques of negotiation of contracts help managers prepare for effective, successful contract negotiation. Techniques in one negotiation may not effectively work well in another.
The president of the Brikris Corporation has assigned you to a negotiation team. You are a part of a special project team that is focused on putting together a training seminar for the development of high-performance negotiation skills for various contract modifications.
As a team, you should consider concepts examined so far in the course and their impact on contract negotiation. Consider the various types of contract modifications and the situations that surround those modifications.
- Prepare a 1-page Word document with well-developed ideas for best practices of negotiation techniques.
- This document should include recommendations for (at minimum) 4 primary things that are vital for a successful negotiation.
- Explain how that idea will ensure a win-win negotiation.
- As a member of this special project team, provide feedback to the posted recommendations of one other member of the team.
- Your feedback should be well developed and offer a new perspective for him or her to consider.
- Post comments directly on the Small Group DB, in response to the post of another team member.