Reference no: EM132233748
To understand the development needs throughout the business, COMPANY XYZ would like to have a meeting with you (the training manager) to discuss your department training requirements. In order to provide some structure to the session, Company XYZ asks that you complete the attached training analysis form prior to the meeting.
Some other items you might want to include in your meeting are:
Training Goals for the department
Training Goals for the employee’s
Other relevant training data
Your perspective on training development opportunities, along with the data that you provide, will help Company XYZ better understand your goals and help close/support any competency needs your department.
a) The attached form can be completed by clicking in the box below each question and inserting your text.
Training Needs Analysis
Complete the following in a total of 1,050-to 1,400 words.
1. What is your training problem statement or objective?
2. What skills and knowledge are required to perform the work?
3. What are the measures of successful performance of the work?
4. Are people performing at the levels required?
Is there under-performance for specific groups of employees?
6. What are the causes of under-performance?
7. What training will help bridge the gap between the standards of performance needed and the actual performance?
8. Is there specific training that is needed in the training triad categories below?
a. Technical training
b. Business skills training
c. Human skills training
9. What is the expected return on the investment (ROI)?
What does success look like?
Do you have a budget for the training development/course?
Any other relevant information?