>> Business Management
This is a Business related assesment and please select Target company in Australia to complete assesment.
In short you have to address the following:
• Select ‘Target Australia' as the company for promotion
• A brief description about the Target group
• The promotion should be conducted in Australia
• Characteristics of the company
• The proposed promotional technique
• Reasons why this promotional technique will be effective
• Reasons why this activity will be cost effective
• Purpose of the promotion
• Budget plan (resources available for the promotion)
• Action plan for the promotion
• Identified legislative requirements required for the promotion
• Organizational policies and procedures
• Identify the team requires and their roles and responsibilities
• Identify the skills and the technology required for the promotion
Submit this document with any required evidence attached. See specifications below for details.
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to conduct promotional activities to support the promotion of a product or service.
All businesses need to promote their product or services. Promotions can take many forms depending on the industry, the target market, and the product or service that you have chosen.
1. Review the marketing plan developed in the Assessment Task 1 and finalise before implementing the campaign.
2. Develop your promotional materials.
3. Conduct the campaign.
Your assessor will be looking for:
promotional materials that are developed for the target market including:
o appropriate language
o appropriate visuals
o correct application of technology.
A campaign that is professionally run, demonstrating:
o product or service is clearly identified
o effective use of networks
o the promotion enhances the perception of the product or service
Preview Container content
Brief Description about the Target group:
The Australian company selected for the promotional campaign is Target Australia, which is retailer committed to make fashion, style and quality inexpensive for the complete family. The target consumers of the company are consumers of all age group and gender as the company offers a wide range of products that serves up the needs of diverse customer group.
Target Australia operas around 183 target stores and 12 Target country stores around Australia that makes it one of the renowned retailer companies in Australia. In order to target wide group of consumers, Target Australia has established stores in metropolitan as well as in regional areas. Overall, it is considerable that the target consumers of the company involve, kids, men and women.