Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. An angry client calls your customer service team regarding a recent late delivery of one of his orders. The problem is escalated to your attention.
2. A costumer appears at your organization on morning demanding 'better service from your staff.' What actions would you take at this point to establish the real needs of the costumer? Consider different strategies for identifying and resolving the problem including ways of gaining feedback from the costumer. Refer to any legislation that you should consider.
3. With references to the International Customers Service Institute model for customer service (TICSI, 2008), describe the ways your organization monitors its customers for ongoing customer service quality. Suggest methods your organization might use to improve its current systems and monitor and manage them in the future.
4. Explain how effective records management contributes to the ongoing improvement of customer service. Consider and refer to the process currently used in your organization.
5. What role do public relations and promotions play in a customer service strategy?
Some companies contend that they can never adopt JIT because their suppliers are located all over the country and the distances are too great. What might you suggest to thes
If the insurance company uses expected value to calculate premiums, how much would you expect the premium to be, assuming the insurance company adds on $300 for handling and
Find two websites from possible competitors to your company or organizations with a similar mission to yours. Answer the following questions pertaining to these websites.
You have added some new staff to your project team. They have very little understanding of your project and you don't have a lot of time to educate them on the project's sp
Strategic planning involves adapting the resources of the firm to the opportunities and threats of an ever-changing retail environment (Dunne and Lusch). What, in your opini
To identify instances of sexual harassment, the course may use a "reasonable woman" standard of what constitutes offensive behavior. What are the implications of this distinc
Segmentation, targeting and positioning are interrelated activities which are important to achieving a successful Marketing Mix. Discuss these concepts in theory and give prac
A couple is having a child. They both work for the same employer. Several months before the anticipated birth date, both inform the employer of their need for leave. The emp
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd