Reference no: EM13961876
Case Study I - Improving Collections at Atlas Corporation
Provide your rationale for the following questions:
1. What do you think is a realistic goal for Atlas to set to reduce outstanding amounts each month? This can be in dollars or a percentage of the total amount currently due.
2. Should this be an individual-based incentive, a team-based incentive, or a combination? How would you design it?
3. When should the incentive/reward be given-monthly, quarterly or annually?
4. How should it be given-publicly or privately?
5. What should the reward(s) or incentive(s) be? Who should determine what they will be and how they will be distributed?
Case Study II - Competitive Strategy at Sportsman Shoes
1. Following Sportsman's shift in competitive strategy, what are some considerations for the company's human resource management practices?
2. What kind of challenges will Sportsman face specifically in the area of compensation?