Reference no: EM13973455
Need the following done.
Please follow the following outline and use the recommended "Topic Headings" to ensure you cover all requirements.
Throughout the course, you will examine foundational concepts and best practices in supply chain management and implications of globalization on the scope and scale of internal business processes. You will analyze supply chain management using the principles of systems theory. For your course project, you will have an opportunity to apply systems theory to foundational concepts and best practices, using a real-world case study presented in your Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management textbook. You will analyze the Japanese auto supply chain, creating holistic, interactive, and transdisciplinary system maps that identify the entire supply chain.
Your Final Course Project should include the following elements, please use these "Numbered Bullets" as Headings on your assignment:
This assignment is the final component of your course project. For this assignment:
1. Integrate and revise the systems maps from your individual assignments to create a holistic, interactive, and transdisciplinary system map of the current state of the Japanese auto supply chain.
2. Integrate the analyses from your previous assignments to create a cohesive explanation of your overall analysis and defense of your systems map,
3. Provide a conclusions, and Future Model View for the supply chain.
Refer to the Systems Dynamics and Supply Chain Management course project description to ensure you meet all of the evaluation criteria and assignment requirements. Be sure to incorporate the instructor feedback you received throughout the course and review your paper for errors prior to submission.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
• Number of resources: Minimum of six resources.
• Length of paper: Five typed double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: 10-point Arial.
Number of resources: Minimum of six resources.
Length of paper: Five typed double-spaced pages.
Font and font size: 10-point Arial