Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
You are to consider the programming and objects required to build a simple engineering application. The intended application will require a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that will aid prospective engineers of Mechanical or Electrical engineering disciplines. The following tasks require you to consider and design an application that allows an engineer to perform a common calculation or set of conversions pertinent to their discipline in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• You are to choose a common calculation or set of conversions from either discipline (Mechanical or Electrical) and discuss how the intended application will aid in solving the calculation or conversions.
• The application will allow the user to clear results and perform the calculation multiple times until the user specifies they have concluded their calculation(s). Therefore, you are to discuss the means by which your Visual Basic program will allow such.
• Discuss and justify a means of representing the results of the calculations via an appropriate medium/object within the application.
• Provide appropriately detailed GUI designs (layout of the interface/form(s)) within your report that detail the objects that enable the function of your application to achieve the intended goal. These must utilise naming conventions conducive with those used throughout the taught module and include any required property changes.
• Evaluate the overall design of the application and draw appropriate conclusions as to the effectiveness of the design and proposed program.
Focus on Web Design II: This assignment is part of the module MODULE 4: BASICS OF VISUAL DESIGN and hasn't been unlocked yet. Completion Prerequisites. The following requireme
Design a Windows application and write the code that will execute according to the program requirements given below. Before designing the user interface, create a Use Case D
Write a GUI program that reads a five-letter word from the user and produces all possible three letter combinations that can be derived from the letters of the five-letter w
Write a Function that calculates the stated value with a For Each loop (array nums contains a list of positive integers). The sum of the numbers in the array, the average of
Read the description of each activity carefully and thoroughly so that you understand what the problem is about i.e. what are the requirements and possible solutions for
Apply graphical user interface design principles - Design conditional and iteration constructs appropriate to a given programming task and design well-written and readable pro
Your project will consist of programming a basic 4 function calculator with an on and off button. Such task usually primitive and essay to implement however the thing that w
Write a program to create an invoice form for an order. After the data on the left side of Fig. 5.27 is entered, the user can display an invoice in a list box by pressing the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd