Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
You are to consider the programming and objects required to build a simple engineering application. The intended application will require a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that will aid prospective engineers of Mechanical or Electrical engineering disciplines. The following tasks require you to consider and design an application that allows an engineer to perform a common calculation or set of conversions pertinent to their discipline in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• You are to choose a common calculation or set of conversions from either discipline (Mechanical or Electrical) and discuss how the intended application will aid in solving the calculation or conversions.
• The application will allow the user to clear results and perform the calculation multiple times until the user specifies they have concluded their calculation(s). Therefore, you are to discuss the means by which your Visual Basic program will allow such.
• Discuss and justify a means of representing the results of the calculations via an appropriate medium/object within the application.
• Provide appropriately detailed GUI designs (layout of the interface/form(s)) within your report that detail the objects that enable the function of your application to achieve the intended goal. These must utilise naming conventions conducive with those used throughout the taught module and include any required property changes.
• Evaluate the overall design of the application and draw appropriate conclusions as to the effectiveness of the design and proposed program.
Develop a VB.NET application that includes arrays, loops, and IF statements to do the following. Your output must also display the number of applicant(s) being interviewed.
Winner of a sales contest would input number of units sold by each sales person. Write down visual basic application which inputs series of 10 integers and finds and display
Write at least one non-trivial paragraph that explains in detail either a significant problem you had and how you solved it, or, if you had no significant problems, something
e purpose of this assignment to confirm that sub routines and functions can be used within Visual Basic programs. Build an application based upon the Temperature Converter app
Validate that the data entered has the correct format and is within a reasonable range. Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the data is en
Create an visual basics application that simulates the functionality of the gas pump. The user enters the number of gallons to purchase and clicks the desired grade.
Create a Visual Basic Windows application. Use the following names for the solution, project, and form file, respectively: Novelty Solution, Novelty Project, and Main Form.v
Continually accept data regarding the purchase of fruit until a sentinel value is entered. Prompt the user for each item, and accept the name of the fruit (e.g., "dried apples
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd