Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. What type of contract law would a sale of stereo equipment and a real estate lease fall under? What is the difference between the subject matter of both contracts?
2. Explain how contract law has changed in American society. What are the reasons for the change?
3. Identify the essential elements of a contract and explain each.
4. How are quasi-contract, promissory estoppel and charitable subscriptions related?
5. The Delta Party DeAnza Fraternity House has offered a $150 award to the first person to swim naked in the college pool between the hours of midnight and 5AM when the pool is closed. Chic N. Haus does the nude swim on November 1, and Sue Baroo does the nude swim on November 3. Sue comes to the frat house on November 4 to show the video, the frat says they will let her know when payment will be made. Chic comes and shows his video on November 6. The frat says they will let him know when payment will be made. Neither party is paid by November 30. Who should be paid and why?
6. The ability to drop a college course before the end of the term and receive a non-punitive ‘W’ grade has been described as a voidable contract. Do you agree? Why or why not?
Review the type of job analysis used by your organization, and determine if it is effective. Then, evaluate whether other types of analyses would work better for the type of w
You are planning to make monthly deposits of $410 into a retirement account that pays 9 percent interest compounded monthly. If your first deposit will be made one month from
What is the possible daily output of this "process" if 8 hours of processing time is available each day? b. Given your output rate in part a, what is the efficiency of the pro
The local convenience store makes personal pan pizzas. Currently, their oven can produce 50 pizzas per hour. It has a fiixed cost of $2,000, and a variable cost of $0.25 per
As an administrator, describe the effects that labor shortages of key personnel and rising costs of labor have on profitability. How would you determine how to allocate your m
Your firm creates specialty home thermostats and sells them to home improvement stores. The thermostats are made up of three major components: a display (and control), a compu
Herbert Fox worked as an office furniture salesman for 25 years with the same company. In his 25th year with the company, he went on leave for clinical depression. When it was
The role of the human resources (HR) manager has changed significantly in the last 10 years. As the HR manager setting up a clinic in a rural community, discuss how the dramat
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd