>> Other Management
This report describes about the importance of development of monitoring system in distribution. This is crucial from the perspective of collection and storage of significant data to generate meaningful information which leads to sound decision making.
1) Developing Monitoring System: An Introduction
2) Mode of collecting data for monitoring systems
- Monitor Poll
- Hybrid Scheme
- Agent Push
3) Providing of Development System: The Enterprise
4) Components of Monitoring system Developed
5) Determination of appropriate Statistical means for the production of desired information
6) Sustainability dimensions
7) Needs of Monitoring Systems
8) Applications of developed monitoring system in Marketing Management
9) Importance of Internet in Monitoring System Development
10) Significant aspects of Monitoring systems
11) Types of Operational Governance.
The monitoring application in the course of development requires information inclusive of the thread number to run with and the path of the log file. Once the application is in the running process, the specification of what to monitor and deducing of the ways to monitor forms part of the most considered elements.