Reference no: EM132235171
Question: For the past few weeks, we have identified marketing techniques, personal branding and created a SWOT Analysis. Now it's time to use all of these concepts in a "real world" scenario.
Please develop a marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General), or has been investigated by a journalist (eg., newspaper article, journal). The marketing plan must include a cover page, reference page and must be completed using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Please answer the following items in your marketing plan:
1. Organizational Summary - Explain why the company is in trouble
2. Analysis of the External Environment - (Public perception, economy)
3. Threats and Opportunities
4. Marketing Goals and Objectives
5. The Target Market
6. Competition - List possible competitors
7. Marketing Strategy
8. Action Programs (Marketing tactics)
9. Budgets - How much money do you think this would cost?