Reference no: EM131237422
IRANIAN NUCLEAR NEGOTIATIONS DEAL
There should be plenty of news articles, opinion pieces and academic articles on this subject. This paper is worth 200 points and should at least 7 pages (not including the title page and the bibliography), 12 point Times New Roman font, double spaced, with one inch margins top, bottom and each side. APA or MLA
1. The structure of the paper should be as follows:
1. Detail the parties to the negotiation, the issue/issues being negotiated and the "timeline" (i.e. the parties started negotiating in ____ of 201_ and continuing through ______) of the negotiation;
2. Identify the reservation point of the parties, their target points, and the settlement range for the negotiation;
3. Good grammar ;
4. Detail and analyze the course of the negotiation (ex. A offered "x". B countered by offering "y"). As part of this analysis you should set forth in detail what tactics, including hardball tactics Include: Good Cop/Bad Cop, Lowball/Highball, Bogey, Nibble, Chicken, Intimidation, Aggressive Behavior, and Snow Job. and/or "closing the deal" tactics include: Provide alternatives, assume the close, split the difference, Exploding offers, and sweeteners that each party utilized in the negotiations;
5. State your opinion as to the type of negotiation that took place (i.e. distributive or integrative), who you believe got the better deal in the negotiation or whether both sides "won" and why you feel that way. Do you believe the deal was a good one for both parties (why or why not)? What would you have done differently if you had been one of the negotiating parties?
2. Research (10%). You should cite at least 8 sources to support your analysis. You need a bibliography at the end of the paper. The more extensive the research and the more "serious" the sources, the better.