Reference no: EM131157920
You will identify a problem or issue within your made up organization (I named my company DHS). This may be a current place of employment or a community group, such as a church, school, homeowner's association, daycare, recreation center, soccer team, or other group.
You will then include the following in the report:
- define the problem persuasively and accurately
- propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
- present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation.
The report will include the following components:
- executive summary
- transmittal letter or memo
- table of contents
- body of the report to include headings and subheadings
- conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
- References page, with references listed in APA format
Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
The complete report should also cite at least five sources. At least one of them should come from peer-reviewed, scholarly journals. Your sources can also include interviews. The sources will be integrated into the paper to explain the problem, provide evidence of the problem, and support the solution. You may want to include a graphic or some graphics in your report. Graphics should be presented in a way that displays the information desired in an effective manner. Graphics should not be integrated simply for the purpose of integrating a graphic.
Topic: Education/retraining for your employees.