Reference no: EM131434082
Create an Excel worksheet and chart as shown below. Save the worksheet with the name: Budget - your own name. The final product should contain the appropriate functions and formulas. In addition, use absolute addressing where appropriate. Format as f
• Rename the sheet tab Semi-Annual Budget and delete the other sheets.
• Enter the worksheet title in cell A1 and merge and center it using cells A1-I1.
• You can use any font but increase the font size of the worksheet title; any size just bigger.
• Boldface column headings, row headings and total headings.
• Cells A1-I1 should be formatted with a thick box border.
• Cells A1-I1 should be formatted with a background color (you can use any color).
• The row headings should be left-aligned.
• The column headings should be centered.
• The column heading in cell I3 should be wrapped to two lines.
• Cells A12-I12 should include a top and bottom border.
• Cells A17-H18 should be formatted with a background color (use the same color as above).
• The numbers in columns B-H should be formatted with a floating $ and two decimal places.
• Increase the height of row 13 relative to the other rows.
• The percentages should be formatted with one decimal place.
• Format, position and size the chart as shown.
• Do not include a chart title.
• The data labels on the chart should include only the percentages and be positioned outside each slice showing the leader lines.
• Boldface the data labels and the legend and position the legend to the right of the chart as shown.