Reference no: EM131439879
Introduction to Data Structures Lab 3: Linked lists
1. Write a Java program that addresses a real world problem that needs a linked list. Create a linked list of objects (the object should be a realistic entity). Do NOT use the Java api libraries for this.
Your program should have the following methods implemented:
- Appropriate constructor methods
- A display method that outputs all the details about the objects in the linked list
- A method that adds your object to the front of the list
- A method that adds your object to the end of the list
- A method that removes the first object in the list
- A method that searches through the list to find an object
- A method that performs a useful mathematical computation aggregated over all objects of the linked list
Demonstrate that your program works by providing meaningful console messages (NOT requiring user input) that walk the tester through linked-list operations, e.g., Inserting an object onto it,searching, removing.
Call your primary source file:
2. Create a visual front end to the linked list above, simulating the operations you have coded. You have the freedom to choose the tools you will use to provide a graphical interface with your program developed in 1.