>> Strategic Management
• Total word counts is 700 excluding references
• 100% plagiarism free
• Please include graphs or charts where necessary to enhance better understanding
• At least five academic reference sources Using Harvard Referencing Style
• Submission deadline is 23/04/2015 by 10 am
In working out your responses to the Discussion Question, you should choose examples from your own experience or find appropriate cases on the Web that you can discuss. Credit will be given for references you make to relevant examples from real companies.
Consider the relative merits of China emphasising coal in their electric generation planning. In your discussion posting, consider the following aspects:
1. Are there better options for them? Why or why not?
2. Could China rely exclusively on coal for power generation? Why or why not?
Preview Container content
China is the highest populated and one of large countries in the world. In accordance with its population and the rate of technical growth, there is huge electrical energy necessity in the everyday functionalities. At present china is one of the largest consumers of coal for its energy requirements. China has more than 28,000 coal mines by the start of the 2008. China is installing 91 new coal power plants every year. Coal is a fossil fuel and traditionally used fuel for the electrical energy generation. However when there is comparative assessment of the advantages and disadvantages, yes there are better options than coal for china. One of the chief reasons for prioritizing coal for energy generation is the reason that the coal is not very eco-friendly.