Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. You are in charge of an advertising campaign for a new product, with a budget of $1 million. You can advertise on TV or in magazines. One minute of TV time costs $20,000 and reaches 1.8 million potential customers; a magazine page costs $10,000 and reaches 1 million. You must sign up for at least 10 minutes of TV time. How should you spend your budget to maximize your audience?
2. It takes creative talent to create effective advertising; in your organization, it takes three person-weeks to create a magazine page, and one person-week to create a TV minute. You have only 100 person-weeks available. Add this constraint to the model and determine how you should now spend your budget.
3. Radio advertising reaches a quarter million people per minute, costs $2,000 per minute, and requires only 1 person-day of time. How does this medium affect your solutions?
4. How does the solution change if you have to sign up for at least two magazine pages? A maximum of 120 minutes of radio?
Teams go through ups and downs and team leaders are expected to know how to handle both, to keep the team on task. Imagine you are the leader of a cross-functional work team w
Compare the health status of the minority group you have selected to the national average. What is the current health status of this minority group? What health disparities ex
With the adult and even teen markets for cell phones quickly becoming saturated, the industry looks to other segments. The growth market for the cell phone industry in the nea
Why does a business care about the true cost of a product and why is finding that true cost sometimes difficult? Provide examples. Compare and contrast managerial accounting a
1. Describe competency modeling. As a manager, what steps must be taken to establish competency models in an organization. 2. What are some advantages of external recruiting?
What are three of the five purposes of a performance measurement system? What are three of the five benefits listed that the right information to the right people can provide?
What are the major types of Mobile Marketing? If you are the owner of the Taobao store in question one, discuss at least three mobile marketing methods that you are going to u
Emergency calls to Winter Park, Florida’s 911 system, for the past 24 weeks are as follows: Week Number of Calls (100s) 1 50 2 35 3 25 4 40 5 45 6 35 7 20 8 30 9 36 10 20 11 1
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd