>> JAVA Programming
PART - 1
Build a graphical user interface for displaying the image groups (= cluster) in JMJRST. Design and implement using a Swing interface. The user should be given the opportunity to open for the batch processing of images in JMJRST a user interface and thus to gain an overview of possibly similar images. It should contain the following control elements and functions:
• Add the graphical interface of JMJRST a menu item and add a button "Create image groups" - similar to "Create web gallery".
• The user can set on the surface of the threshold for the method subClusterIterator () - thus it defines the number of image groups. The change should take effect immediately on the display. To do this, use the Swing JSlider element.
• The user can access the surface for each quality measure implemented and adjust the weight. The change should take effect immediately on the display. To do this, use the Swing JSpinner element.
• Label the elements above. By labeling a user should be clear what value affects the item.
• On the surface should a vertical and a horizontal slider appear. They should be used if the number of image groups, meaning, the amount required for their representation, the size of the dialog window if the image exceeds or group with the most images exceeds the width of the dialog window.
• Depending on the user settings file groups should be sorted by quality. It is not important whether the items are sorted in ascending or descending, but all image groups should be sorted the same way. Each group forms a line image in which a small horizontally to the Supervisory each image (128 by 96 pixels in size) is shown.
The surface could for example look like this (Serving suggestion: window size, labels, Pixelab residues, colors etc are sketchy to understand!)
a) Select the appropriate locators (Layout Manager) so that it is possible to change the window size and mitskalieren the elements useful or be arranged.
b) Do not use tools which generate the Swing source code, you write all Swing instructions alone.
c) Add the labels of the added controls in the *. properties in the package org.jis. This allows you to easily translatable into other languages ??(multilingualism).
d) You may keep the calculation of the small screen views simply: You should assume that all images are at least 640x480 pixels. Keep the aspect ratio, but they must not center on the 128x96 pixel tile the Miniaturver version.
e) Make sure that after you add the graphical user interface all module tests work as they did before.
PART - 2
a) Build around your class cluster and add any added new classes or interfaces that the dendrogram is constructed as a composite. Distinguish between Dendrogrammblät nuts (= images) and the rest of the nodes (= image groups). If necessary, change existing interfaces. Create a class diagram for those parts of the implementation that are affected by your changes in order to illustrate your remodeling.
b) Implement the change of a) making sure that the unit tests still work after.
c) Replace at least two quality measures by decorators (This disappears the self-employed class a quality measure, the functionality is docked to the compound word, with a picture now quality dimensions can be "added decorated" to create a class diagram for those parts of the implementation that are affected by your changes. to clarifying your conversion.