(1) Kohlrausch law states that, At time infinite dilution, molar conductivity of the electrolyte can be expressed as the sum of the contributions from its individual ions which gives where, and are the number of the cations and anions per formula unit of electrolyte respectively and, and are molar conductivities of the cation and anion at infinite dilution respectively. The use of above stated equation in expressing the molar conductivity of an electrolyte is can be given as
The molar conductivity of the HCl at infinite dilution can be expressed as,
; For HCl, and So, ; Hence,
Email based Chemistry assignment help - homework help at Expertsmind
Are you searching chemistry expert for help with Kohlrausch's law questions? Kohlrausch's law topic is not easier to learn without external help? We at www.expertsmind.com offer finest service of Chemistry assignment help and chemistry homework help. Live tutors are available for 24x7 hours helping students in their Kohlrausch's law related problems. We provide step by step Kohlrausch's law question's answers with 100% plagiarism free content. We prepare quality content and notes for Kohlrausch's law topic under chemistry theory and study material. These are avail for subscribed users and they can get advantages anytime.
Why Expertsmind for assignment help
- Higher degree holder and experienced experts network
- Punctuality and responsibility of work
- Quality solution with 100% plagiarism free answers
- Time on Delivery
- Privacy of information and details
- Excellence in solving chemistry queries in excels and word format.
- Best tutoring assistance 24x7 hours