Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Defining Journal Entry Assignment Help, Accounting Help
Accounting Assignment Help
>> Defining Journal Entry Assignment Help
Live Accounting Experts: Defining Journal, Journal Entry Accounting Assignment Assistance
Accounting journal is most important topic in accounting subject. An accountant must have clear journal topic and journal entry basics. The problems of journal entry are sometimes making trouble students and they need urgent help to solve these problems.
are working for students by solving their accounting problems and doubts with best online support for 24*7 hours.
offers journal accounting assignment help, journal entry problems solutions,
accounting homework help
and projects assistance with best possible answers. Get solved journal entry problems from experts at
Journal has been derived from the French word Jour means day so journal news daily .Transactions are recorded daily chronologically in the book together with its short description. This book is known as journal. It is used to show the relationship between two accounts connected with the transaction. This facilitates the transaction to be posted in the ledger. So it is rightly said that journal is the book as simply assistant of ledger. Transactions are first recorded so it is called a book of original entry.
A Journal entry is an analysis of the effects of a transaction on the accounts, usually accompanied by an explanation. Therefore, a journal is a tool for analyzing and describing the impact of various transactions upon a business unit. Before a journal entry is passed, it is necessary to decide for each transaction, what are the accounts involved. It is also necessary that the accounts to be debited or credited are identified.
• Journal is the first successful step of double entry system.
• Transactions are recorded on the same day it takes place, so it is a day book.
• Transactions are recorded date wise so it is a chronological book.
• For each transaction name of two concerned accounts is debited or credited are clearly written in two consecutive lines. This makes ledger posting so easy
• Narration should be written below each entry.
• Since the transaction is recorded chronologically so it can be easily traced.
• For each transaction there is no possibility of any transaction being omitted.
• Journal shows complete story of a transaction in one entry.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.