>> C/C++ Programming
Using an appropriate C syntax, write the code required to analyse and display the data as per the problem description.
The order of the C Program should be as follows:
Variables and constants
- Use #define statements to define the constants
- Use arrays to store the data, average values, average map and counts
- Read each individual data item from the file using an appropriate method into a two dimensional array
- Close the file when finished
- Calculate and store the average for each row and column.
- Determine and store the values for the Average Map
- Calculate the counts for each row and column in the Average Map where the value is 1, 0 or -1
- Display the Average Map and counts
- Develop a method to identify if any count for a row or column results in rejecting the sheet of material
- Search and report if the sheet is defective
NOTE : Ensure you use appropriate and efficient use of variables and constants in your design. I may wish to change the symbols used to reflect the outcome of #,*,$ instead of 1,0,-1 and as a consequence I should only change this in one cell to reflect the change throughout the code.