Reference no: EM131255157
You will be required to write a journal entry for each class period. We will spend the first 5 minutes of class working on journals, and you will have to finish the entry at home. By the end of the quarter, you should have at least 20 journal entries. I may give you a topic in class or you may write on any of the topics below. Journals will be collected for credit. Collection dates will be announced in class. Each entry should be at least half a page long and the writing must be a reasonable size. Journals may be presented to classmates, so do not write anything you are not prepared to share to the public. Don't worry about being grammatically correct. This s your chance to Respond thoughtfully, be creative, and have fun!
1. What is your major and why did you choose it?
2. Describe something fun you did this past weekend.
3. Describe your favorite sport. Have you ever participated hr it? Why is it your favorite?
4. If you have lived in another country before, describe what you miss most about it.
5. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
6. Describe the first job you have ever had.
7. Describe your favorite holiday? How do you like to celebrate it?
8. What do you hope to achieve one day and why?
9. Describe your favorite fictional character. It can be someone from a novel, comic book, cartoon, video game, movie, etc.
10. Class is canceled! How would you spend your day off?
11. Describe your dream job.
12. You have gained the ability to travel back in time. Describe when and where you would travel to, and explain why.
13. Persuade someone why they should watch your favorite TV show.
14. Describe your favorite book to someone who has never heard of it before.
15. What would you do if you won the lottery?
16. Describe your relationship with your sibling or best friend.
17. Describe your dream vacation. Where would you like to go and why?