Reference no: EM13720810
Leadership is argued to be one the most important roles for managers in modern organisations. Discuss the leadership difficulties in organisations and suggest some theories/models that can be applied to address these difficulties.
1. Introduction - Explicit and detailed statement of essay aims and essay scope
2. Why is ‘leadership' such a major issue in modern workplaces?
3. What factors are contributing to the challenges of ‘leadership'?
4. How can a manager use theories/models to inform their ‘leadership' in a modern organisation?
5. How can a manager work to overcome their ‘leadership' challenges?
6. Why is the information you have found important to know, especially for people who are managing in organisations?
7. Conclusion - Explicit and detailed statement of essay aims and review of main issues covered in essay.
1. Coverage of key concepts - comprehensive discussion of all parts of the essay question. All key concepts are identified and clearly defined.
2. Review of relevant theory and research - Argument supported by comprehensive discussion of relevant theory and research sourced from significantly more than 15 academic sources.
3. Use of examples - provides detailed and highly relevant examples that clearly illustrat key points.
4. A thorough research and treatment of the contemporary literature in the topic area.
5. A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
6. The incorporation of personal/organisational examples as illustrative evidence.
7. An ability to utilise the wider literature in constructing the narrative is displayed throughout.
8. A display of critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
9. A display of critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used.
10. Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System.