Reference no: EM132233693
Question: Discuss sqlmap, an automated tool for sql injection and database takeover in 500 words or more. How does it work? Where do you get it? How much does it cost? Who developed it? Why do we need an automated tool for sql injection? Are there other 'tools' like this available?
Cite your sources. Do not copy. Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Use the five paragraph format. Each paragraph must have at least five sentences. Include 3 quotes cited in-line and in a list of references. Include an interesting meaninful title.
It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your paper. Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. It usually results in nonsense and is not a good way to learn anything. Please do not use attachments unless requested.
Videos: 1. SQL Injection Basics Demonstration (By Imperva)
2. Hacking Websites with SQL Injection - Computerphile (By Computerphile)
3. Running an SQL Injection Attack - Computerphile (By Computerphile)
4. What is SQL SLAMMER? What does SQL SLAMMER mean? SQL SLAMMER meaning, definition & explanation (By The Audiopedia)
5. Inference Attacks on Databases Part 1 (By Udacity)
6. Inference Attacks on Databases Part 2 (By Udacity)
7. Inference Attacks on Databases Part 3 (By Udacity)