Reference no: EM131006193
Part A- A/B and multivariate testing is an important part of determining what helps to drive conversions on a Web site.
For this assignment, review the following Web site:
Review three to five A/B tests or multivariate tests from this website and in a 1 - 2 page paper, respond to the following:
• What were the characteristics of each test?
• In your opinion, which test stood out the most?
• Which tests had the most and least conversion improvements?
• Which tests did you think were winners? Were your perceptions correct?
• Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references.
Part B- In this two-part assignment, you will create a plan for an A/B split landing page test for your selected client.
Part One: In this assignment, you will review testing in terms of A/B split tests for landing pages.
Based on the information provided by the different Google Analytics reports complete the following:
Create a plan for an A/B split landing page test. In a 4 - 6 page plan, complete the following:
• Explain how you will modify the landing page and its elements.
• Examine the impact the modification of the page and its elements will have-or does have-on the statistics.
• Determine what advantages the modifications will provide the client over the competition (identify at least two competitors)
Part Two: Once the plan is completed, create one A/B and one multivariate test for your client's Web site and support your statements with your rationale.