Reference no: EM13871845 , Length:
You should use the internet to find one technology that is likely to replace human workers within the next two decades.
Please provide the following information:
1. What is the nature of the technology you picked (What does it do? How does it work?)?
2. How many different types of jobs may be affected by this technology? How many workers may to lose their jobs?
3. What are the sources of your information?
4. How would you go about finding out if these information sources are accurate? Does it matter if this information is accurate?
5. How often do you check to see if the information you use is accurate?
Using the information that you have found please write a brief essay about what the impact of your chosen technology on employment will likely be over the next two decades and how much your opinion depends on the accuracy of the information you used to write the essay. How do you check the accuracy of internet information? How often do you check information?
Your paper should contain the following:
First: Title page with name and student number.
Second: Your essay (5-7 pages, 12 point font, double-spaced)
Third: A references page. You should have in-text citations throughout the essay that point to the references on the references page.
Fourth: Any appendices containing supporting information (graphs, charts, ...) that you use.